Esteemed Contributor

Re: SKINN LINE LIFT HAS ARRIVED!

@sueinsf 

☆Note☆  309-545 is the correct # for the trio that has the Snapback in it. Sorry 'bout that. Apparently the printed insert has a different item number and I missed that when I'd posted.  I just watched the video again. Manuela spoke of it working with oxygen, in what exact context, I don't know. But that's what caused me to align it with the Line Lift. Semantics or actual similarities?  Dunno.  To be determined. And yes this is a serum so there is a difference in that respect. I too will try both starting tonite. Who knows what will work? Everyone is so different in so many ways.  I will add that I've been taking SeroVital capsules again, regularly now and have noticed a change. Several changes in fact. My face is smoother, like glass. Big weight loss this time around with, drum roll...cellulite is going bye bye.  Yep that's a huge biggie! I'm rather stunned as this is something I've had forever regardless of my weight. What is very encouraging is in spite of alot of stressors in and around my life lately that I'm experiencing these positive results. I will definately continue to take SeroVital because of the benefits I'm actually seeing. I purchase this at costco for the best quanity, price and occasional 20% coupon. 

Esteemed Contributor

Well Miss @JeanLouiseFinch, I will be the guinea pig and try both products. Why not! I did re watch the video, note it can be viewed  by checking 309-545.  My error in not catching the different item # printed on the product insert. Sorry 'bout that.  There is language Manuela uses that created a similarity in my mind. It is a serum plus the boot camp 2 week useage of the Accelerated Recovery Serum...I thought "why not?" Give it a try and see. So I'll keep ya posted! Honestly my mini dilemma is what to use first. I may have to contact Isomers for order of use assistance. 

Not liking this bedface thing at all! At 65, ( got five years on ya, baby girl) this is new for me and something has got to give. Not sure exactly what though, lol. Have a great evening and Tks for your reply. 

Honored Contributor

I am really surprised at this new oxygen product in the Isomers line. Manuela has always said not to use oxygen in a product. She said, 'that's why we take anti-oxidants' and that oxygen oxidizes and that you can see what it does to copper, turns it green.So now we are putting it on our faces. Next thing you know she'll be saying they have found a way to keep oxygen from oxygenating!!!! I think it's Evine pushing these beauty companies to produce more and more products. Manuela is getting on the bandwagon. She just has too many products.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@sueinsf 

☆Note☆  309-545 is the correct # for the trio that has the Snapback in it. Sorry 'bout that. Apparently the printed insert has a different item number and I missed that when I'd posted.  I just watched the video again. Manuela spoke of it working with oxygen, in what exact context, I don't know. But that's what caused me to align it with the Line Lift. Semantics or actual similarities?  Dunno.  To be determined. And yes this is a serum so there is a difference in that respect. I too will try both starting tonite. Who knows what will work? Everyone is so different in so many ways.  I will add that I've been taking SeroVital capsules again, regularly now and have noticed a change. Several changes in fact. My face is smoother, like glass. Big weight loss this time around with, drum roll...cellulite is going bye bye.  Yep that's a huge biggie! I'm rather stunned as this is something I've had forever regardless of my weight. What is very encouraging is in spite of alot of stressors in and around my life lately that I'm experiencing these positive results. I will definately continue to take SeroVital because of the benefits I'm actually seeing. I purchase this at costco for the best quanity, price and occasional 20% coupon. 

@rochelleS I would love to hear more about SeroVital capsules (skin like glass?!) but don't want to derail this thread.  I will start a new thread and would love to hear more about your experiences. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I am really surprised at this new oxygen product in the Isomers line. Manuela has always said not to use oxygen in a product. She said, 'that's why we take anti-oxidants' and that oxygen oxidizes and that you can see what it does to copper, turns it green.So now we are putting it on our faces. Next thing you know she'll be saying they have found a way to keep oxygen from oxygenating!!!! I think it's Evine pushing these beauty companies to produce more and more products. Manuela is getting on the bandwagon. She just has too many products.

@Judaline I don't see anything about oxygen in the description....did you?  I'm on my 1st cup of coffee though. 😀 @rochelleS where did you read it?

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo

In the video,309 545 Manuela mentions the Snapback works with oxygen. Now is this just the air when applied or an ingredient or combo thereof?  I don't know. I did see it on site for many months but was sold out. I suspect inventory showed up and Evine dropped the price and reduced shipping to move it out. I wish someone else would be able to provide more information or comments  which would be helpful. I'll give it a go and happily report back.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline

I do not think this product/ trio is new at all.

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline I don't see anything about oxygen in the description....did you?  I'm on my 1st cup of coffee though. 😀 @rochelleS where did you read it?

@Suebdoo @rochelleS @Judaline  I did listen to the beginning of the video and all Manela said was that it worked with oxygen.  But the product isn't new.  Here is the description (no oxygen mentioned):

Snapback Expression Line Tamer:

• Instantaneous, temporary results for skin smoothing on the surface
  • Helps fill in lines and imperfections
  • Brings a refreshing and relaxed look to the skin
  • Helps with the appearance of facial relaxation
  • Skin smoothing - temporary dermal filling on the surface
  • Helps skin feel softer
  • Makes skin more youthful-feeling
  • Contains Octagopeptide which helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles on your face that are caused by the contraction of muscles in the forehead, around the eyes and on your neck
  • Can work with all skin care formulations
  • For anyone wanting smoother, younger looking skin
Esteemed Contributor

@sueinsf

Thanks for posting the description. And you heard what I heard on the video regarding oxygen. Now whatever that means...I can't answer. All I can do is give it a whirl and see what, if any change or benefits may be applicable. I wish ee had longer than 30 days to try these products but that's the program and I'll evaluate and return if it's a waste of time and money. I did notice Manuela's very positive comment on the Accelerated Recovery Serum though and find that to be encouraging. Stay tuned! 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleSI am a big fan of the accelerated recovery serum.  I've done 4 bootcamps so far (over a year's time) and each time, I notice an improvement even before the 14 days are over.