Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN LINE LIFT HAS ARRIVED!

So ladies tell me about the Pep40? what is that product all about and how will it compare to what Isomers TTV was??

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

So ladies tell me about the Pep40? what is that product all about and how will it compare to what Isomers TTV was??

@tsavorite  The PEP40 is a cream as opposed to the liquid treatment from Isomers.  The card that accompanied the sample didn't give a complete ingredient list, it only highlighted a few of them on a diagram, so we don't know if the newest Matrixyl is part of it yet.  I'm guessing that the "40" might mean 40% so the name means 40% peptides in the preparation.  I used the PEP40 sample over three consecutive nights and really liked it.  It did take a little time to soak in, but my face was very soft and smooth in the morning.  The PEP40 will be available in September.  I'm a peptide lover so I will probably buy it. 

Respected Contributor

OH thank you....I get it now LOL!  I will watch and see when it is on in the fall...I did order Isomers product to try....but hey I am always open to more!

Honored Contributor

I have been using the  line lift now for three  days.  I have not noticed a thing. I only bought it as Dimetri  looked so good on air...his skin really tight looking,he said it was all from the line lift.   I should have known better.....

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I have been using the  line lift now for three  days.  I have not noticed a thing. I only bought it as Dimetri  looked so good on air...his skin really tight looking,he said it was all from the line lift.   I should have known better.....

@SeaMaiden - three days?  That isn't enough time to judge a product.  Yeah, Dimitri was a good advertisement but he's been using it for several months.  I feel like I might have seen some improvement in one little area but I keep telling myself it's too soon.  I'm giving it the 30 days, that's when I'll evaluate results.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden - three days?  That isn't enough time to judge a product.  Yeah, Dimitri was a good advertisement but he's been using it for several months.  I feel like I might have seen some improvement in one little area but I keep telling myself it's too soon.  I'm giving it the 30 days, that's when I'll evaluate results.

@JeanLouiseFinch  Dimitri said the models who had been using it just over the weekend saw huge improvements.....

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  Dimitri said the models who had been using it just over the weekend saw huge improvements.....

@SeaMaiden  And those models were applying it multiple times a day.  Heck, some were multiple times within the same hour or two.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Been watching Dimitri since Parthena days and I have always been fascinated by him, but boy, he's a born salesman. The other day he said how he'd been using the new product and he said just look at my skin. Look at it! And it did seem to be glowing. Just luminous! But I'm pretty sure it's the lighting they were using. He's tricky. Very tricky. I watch him and listen. And of course he convinces you that you need every single product. He raves and raves about all the new ones but lets the other ones just drop until maybe the next month when he starts all over again that THIS is the best thing in his line. I personally have stuck with the Coll. Skin Reverse and love the smudge sticks but the rest-nothing as far as I'm concerned.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@tsavorite  The PEP40 is a cream as opposed to the liquid treatment from Isomers.  The card that accompanied the sample didn't give a complete ingredient list, it only highlighted a few of them on a diagram, so we don't know if the newest Matrixyl is part of it yet.  I'm guessing that the "40" might mean 40% so the name means 40% peptides in the preparation.  I used the PEP40 sample over three consecutive nights and really liked it.  It did take a little time to soak in, but my face was very soft and smooth in the morning.  The PEP40 will be available in September.  I'm a peptide lover so I will probably buy it. 

Adding....

@tsavorite - I had another look at that card this morning and it does actually say 40% peptide complex.  It just doesn't say what the complex consists of.  

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden I have been using it for five days and I have to agree with you I don't see any difference.  He did say you would see an immediate difference but then again he says that for every product.  I'm giving it another week and back it goes.