Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN LINE LIFT HAS ARRIVED!

@nycgrl wrote:

Good morning ladies - no sheet crease on face this morning. I added some JM argan oil to the creme reverse and then also patted some oil on my face right before I went to bed. All was good this morning. Still not happy with delivery system of the line lift - the distribution chamber is starting to clog. Unfortunately, I think after this weekend, I will be returning because there is no way this "can" will last even close to 30 days with the amount of product that comes out - you just can't control it. It's just a blob and I want to target only certain areas of my face (so I could be "plastic fantastic")Woman LOL Woman Frustrated

I wonder if you got a defective can? Because this morning I was thinking to myselfthatireally like the fact that alighter touch will dispense less, likebif I just wanted to use it around my eyes..

Are you shaking it well before use? 

I really like the pinpoint tip that doesn't clog with a hardened bit of product like so many of his dispensers...

Trusted Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Good morning ladies - no sheet crease on face this morning. I added some JM argan oil to the creme reverse and then also patted some oil on my face right before I went to bed. All was good this morning. Still not happy with delivery system of the line lift - the distribution chamber is starting to clog. Unfortunately, I think after this weekend, I will be returning because there is no way this "can" will last even close to 30 days with the amount of product that comes out - you just can't control it. It's just a blob and I want to target only certain areas of my face (so I could be "plastic fantastic")Woman LOL Woman Frustrated

I wonder if you got a defective can? Because this morning I was thinking to myselfthatireally like the fact that alighter touch will dispense less, likebif I just wanted to use it around my eyes..

Are you shaking it well before use? 

I really like the pinpoint tip that doesn't clog with a hardened bit of product like so many of his dispensers...

@Mothertrucker - oh yes, I'm shaking it well before use. I really like the product - I just caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and my jaw line is much more defined then it was. I'm stunned. But, distribution of the product is problematic and wasteful  ... 

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS I'm so glad you got a CS agent to help you!!  That's when I ask them to transfer me to their kudos line. 😀

Ok so the Accelerated recovery has never made me dry.  Did you use enough?  I know you use more than a few drops. Hmmmm. I do want to know about the next morning results though.  Do you think it was the Perricone? Isomers? Or the combination of the 2?  I hope you keep trying whatever it was and update!  Sounds promising!

@nycgrl I don't have the Skinn product, but is there any way to transfer it into another type of container?  You seem to be getting some results using it.😁.  Shame though that something wouldn't be cost effective if you're wasting so much.

Esteemed Contributor

Boy @Suebdoo you aren't kidding when you get a great CS rep!  I asked, practically begged for a direct line or extension should I need future assistance.  He also readjusted an AD that I had previously moved with another rep. There were several that I'd bumped out that obviously had not been done. Another slipped through, fortunately I caught this one. Word to the wise, check your account. Although I must say the order status page (s) is not user friendly for me and I can't modify deliveries myself (fr my mobile ph) and must rely on CS. 

Anyhow, you asked a good question. Yes I believe I used enough ARS. My face and neck were well covered and there was a bit of time to absorb/dry down. I did not use it last night, just the line lift and perricone.  I do not see the dramatic difference in the one deeper line like the day before. I'm going to speculate it's the combo of ARS and Perricone at this time. I'll use this combo again tonite. The ARS on its own really felt drying and rather uncomfortable, like I'd mentioned. As you stated, plus all the reviews I've since looked at,  it's not noted to be drying at all. It must be me and this is a first. Regardless, this initial result has caught my attention, I'm intrigued and hating that bad boy wrinkle big time. He's gotta go! I see Isomers has the ARS duo priced a few cents less than the recent anniv.pricing (67.20/3.99 shp) with the conversion rates. I see there's an ARS cream too. Are you familiar with that?

Adding to your question to @nycgrl. I doubt the Line Lift can be transferred to another container. It comes out foam but changes to a liquid consistency shortly after contact. I'd have to wonder about that or if anything would be lost by the air exposure. 

Super Contributor

I have been using the Skinn Line Lift for 11 days and haven't noticed any change.  I follow up with Age Reset (face & eye) and Creme Reverse (face & eye).  I haven't used the sample packet that came with the Line Lift but plan to use it starting tonight.  If no change, I am returning the Line Lift and canceling the auto delivery.

I do agree the delivery system of the Line Lift needs to be worked on.  It is hard to control.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The line lift shouldn't take time to show results, based on what's in it. I'd expect to see whatever effects there were going to be right away. From what I've heard, oxygen facials are just used as a temporary refresher. Like getting ready for a big shindig. This was sold as a temporary pick me up type product, not a long term anti ager, right? I didn't see the presentation.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

Well ladies I decided to return the line lift. Rarely do I return cosmetics, but I just couldn't justify this one and $50 is $50. Of course, once again, no smart label included. I think they do that on purpose to avoid returns - not with me - I took it to the post office early this morning. 

To those that purchased the line lift - what did you decide? 

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Well ladies I decided to return the line lift. Rarely do I return cosmetics, but I just couldn't justify this one and $50 is $50. Of course, once again, no smart label included. I think they do that on purpose to avoid returns - not with me - I took it to the post office early this morning. 

@nycgrl - I'm liking it so far and keeping it.  Glad I have it on A/D at the lower price, just in case I decide to continue with it long term. 

Respected Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

I'm not noticing anything @nycgrl.  I'll give it through the weekend and then probably going to return it. 

Contributor

I am wondering if ANYONE has noticed any improvement?  If so, please let us know.  I know it takes time to work, but I've had mine for about 16 days, and I really see nothing.  On TV, they made it seem like you should see some immediate improvement.....atleast thats what they wanted you to think.LOL  I was just curious if its just me, or has anyone seem anything at all?  I think Skinn has some great base products, but I get tired of "the next big thing".