Super Contributor

Re: SKINN LINE LIFT HAS ARRIVED!

[ Edited ]

My first impression is I really like it -  my skin looked so bright and hydrated.  It is a little strange on the the application - sort of like shaving cream. The big wow came with the application of the new Pep 40 creme.  I applied it last night and this morning following the line lift and wow my skin looked and felt so smooth - almost an airbrushed feeling- especially noticable on my forehead .  Course only time will tell about any real results -- I have a lot of deep lines and wrinkles around my mouth and jaw line - but definitely thumbs up now. 

Trusted Contributor

@kyreb wrote:

My first impression is I really like it -  my skin looked so bright and hydrated.  It is a little strange on the the application - sort of like shaving cream. The big wow came with the application of the new Pep 40 creme.  I applied it last night and this morning following the line lift and wow my skin looked and felt so smooth - almost an airbrushed feeling- especially noticable on my forehead .  Course only time will tell about any real results -- I have a lot of deep lines and wrinkles around my mouth and jaw line - but definitely thumbs up now. 

Thanks for your review, @kyreb!  So, am I understanding correctly that the Pep 40 is what is giving you the airbrushed result, rather then the Line Lift?  Mine arrived today, so I am anxious to try both products.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

My order won't be delivered this week, but glad to read the positive reviews, including the Pep40 cream. That will be the TTV for Sept. Each TTV includes a sample so I will have 2 that should last me a week.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Please keep the reviews coming. My order should arrive tomorrow.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine arrived yesterday and I tried for the first time last night.  IMO, if you only have a small line/wrinkle it's difficult to only dispense a small amout of product from the can.  That said, I don't think it would be a big deal to put a little on one's fingers and apply it that way.  The product didn't take long to sink in and didn't feel oily.  I typically don't like thick, heavy moisturizers.  While the PEP40 was a tad thicker than I normally use, it didn't require much to cover my entire face and it didn't feel heavy.  It took a little while to soak in but once it did, it didn't leave a greasy feeling.  This morning, my face felt smooth and soft.  One night isn't enough to tell me whether a product is good or not.  I'll keep using the Line Lift for several weeks before making a final determination.  The PEP40 looks promising to me, though.  I like that it includes a 40% peptide complex and glutathione.

Honored Contributor

I got my non-negotiables TTV-wow-those are huge bottles!!!!!!!!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Regular Contributor

I used my sample of the Pep40 last night as well, and I will be purchasing it in September. Agree with you, it's thicker than what I thought it would be, but, a little goes a long way. I put my 24 hour YPC over top and my skin is baby soft this morning looking very hydrated. I need to find out how it works in the long run, but I think it will be a winner.

Trusted Contributor

Mine arrived last night, but I'm afraid to try it during the week - I have to wait for Friday night in case I break out. I'm so reactive to retinol anything. Anyway, I looked at the peptide cream (will also try that separately), but it kind of reminds me of SSC's pure pep - anyone ever try that one? Just curious. I was so tempted to try Isomer's new serum, but I didn't cave ...

Please keep your reviews on the new product coming ...

Trusted Contributor

I have used the Line Lift a few times now.  I am only using it at night.  I used it in the day twice and didn't like the way my foundation went on afterwards. It made it slick/a little oily looking and feeling.  

Unfortunately I have had none of the instant results shown in the demonstrations. I will keep using it at night to see if I get any of the cumulative benefits.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

I'm using it at night for now.  I notice on Evine one reviewer had a rash from it and another it burned her skin, which they had removed that comment. 

I had a hard time getting the cap off.........