Esteemed Contributor

Re: SKINN LA FRAGRANCE LAUNCH

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Drat, the coupon code I tried wasn't applicable either. Hopefully a valid code will become available or we'll see a special price on the 20th. Haven't heard back from SKINN yet. It's still early on the west coast. Hopefully I'll get a reply from them.

Respected Contributor

INSTAGRAMMED SKINN THIS MORNING ROCHELLE, CHI, PECKY AND ALL AND THEY SAID THE NEW FRAGRANCE  WOULD BE PRESENTED ON HSN NEXT WEEK!!!

YEAH!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@weezer111 

Thanks so much for sharing this great news here!!! Did I see you mentioned on another thread, that by signing up with SKINN's Instagram a 15% coupon was offered too? 

Also, this release date would validate the use of the $10 coupon enclosed in the now $6.50 (free ship too!) Sampler available on HSN. You don't have to have the actual coupon in hand, just a record of the order in your account to use it. I will share the code if anyone is interested.

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Everyone!

Well its here! In case you may have missed @Chi-town girl 's thread. I'm bumping this up as there has been so much interest and many views both here and my review thread, which is linked above.

The new Skinn fragrance is available to order from HSN, item# 801-934. Priced at $56 with free shipping. I see several posters have received an HSN coupon for $10 off $50 purchase and are taking advantage of that plus others have dollars off coupons, depending on your purchase history and HSN's generosity in extending these. So check your account in case there's something available. I'm using my $10 coupon from the sampler kit. If you ordered but haven't received the sampler kit yet, the coupon is 183749 and  is valid for a one time use thru August 31st. This coupon is only applicable to those who have a verified sampler kit purchase.

Soooo...are you still interested in this new edp? Are you ordering?

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and comments once received.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @rochelleS I did order it a few days ago with a coupon HSN sent me.  It shipped and I should get it tomorrow or Saturday!! I really am looking forward to getting it.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Hi @rochelleS I did order it a few days ago with a coupon HSN sent me.  It shipped and I should get it tomorrow or Saturday!! I really am looking forward to getting it.  

Hi @Pecky .  Lucky you!  I ordered mine on the 16th.  It shipped, but the ETA isn't until the 26th.  

Respected Contributor

SO EXCITED FOR YOU PECKY!

MINE JUST SHIPPED, BUT TAKES A FEW DAYS!

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

We're you able to find a coupon for your purchase? I'm looking forward to your comments when your pkg does arrive though. 📦😁 and hope you truly enjoy this new scent. ❤

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky 

Good for you. I so appreciate fast shipping. I think you'll be the 1st to receive this new edp too!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

We're you able to find a coupon for your purchase? I'm looking forward to your comments when your pkg does arrive though. 📦😁 and hope you truly enjoy this new scent. ❤

Yes, I believe it was @Pecky who gaved us the heads up to check email for $10 off. Smiley Happy