Trusted Contributor

SKINN Is On Hautelook Tomorrow 10/5

Surprised to see SKINN on hautelook so close to the Evine visit.  The only thing I want is the Essential Radiance oil that isn't 3 years old.  Did anyone buy any the last time and get any newer stock?

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN Is On Hautelook Tomorrow 10/5

[ Edited ]

N/M

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think anyone's attempting to fool anyone else with the HauteLook and Zulily events.   It's always been stated that the items offered are discontinued or overstock product from various sources where Skinn is marketed.  There is a risk as the mfg. dates are not known before purchase.  This should be taken into consideration. That said, most of the items are offered at bargain prices and may be attractive to some of us. 

Thanks for the headsup, @Suebdoo !Woman Happy   I purchased ER during the last HL Event, but that's something I don't worry about here as it never lasts all that long, and I've never experienced spoilage with it. Woman Wink

Happy shopping, Dazzlers!Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up -  I was very pleased with my Skinn purchases last time on Hautelook- just forever for shipment.  Of course Evine delivers by pony express Woman Tongue

Trusted Contributor

@Gokat Vijay 😛 yep I didn't know that when I 1st ordered last year. That's why I'm sticking with smudge sticks and maybe eyeshadow.  I will order the 6x maybe 1 more time too.  I don't use the ER fast enough to take the chance.....3 years for an oil is just out of my personal comfort zone.  Happy for those that can use them up quickly!

@Chi-town girl don't know why you deleted your message because there was nothing bad in it.

Respected Contributor

Bumping this up as a reminder, in case anyone's interested.Woman Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@Gokat Thanks for the reminder! I am pretty well stocked up right now, but I will probably take a look see just in case! Also, HL just had an event in August, so I thought we would be due an Z event! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I was surprised to see SKINN on HL - usually it is after his visits.

Nothing I am interested in this time. I had lipsticks go bad after buying them on HL so I do my best to avoid getting things that tend to go bad when they expire. That means no skincare or creamy makeup products. Powdery eyeshadows are what I am mostly interested in but I don't need the ones offered this time.

Respected Contributor

Some real bargains, @sommertime , but I can't be tempted this time around!  (Hand Restore in a jar almost got me)Woman Wink

Someone was looking to try the Flawless Finish. Think perhaps @CoG  .  They have it for $16 (mkd. down from $42 retail). 

Krissy's  Live and Love B&B are both there to tempt. Woman Wink

Always fun to go and look!  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Gokat Okay, so I crumbled like a stale cookie! There were several things I wanted, including the Live & Lotus set! I don't need any makeup items at this time. I purchased the ER oil last time, all set with that. If anyone is looking for the orginal collengensis, the 4-pc bonus size set with the YPC included is only $55. Last time it was only a 3-pc. set for the same price!