Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINN - Interesting News

@Porcelain wrote:

Some folks are just really harsh in their delivery style

That's an understatement. The overreacting and drama is mind boggling. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain    Well I am trying to remember what exactly I asked and got those replies. I said a few things, they replied, then I said something else and they replied again.

That might explain the difference in the font LOL.  I would NOT take the time to share something here that was untrue gee..

But thank you for your support Smiley Happy 

I asked why Skinn was not for the holidays is one thing I remember asking.

I also commented that I and others were not happy with the higher cost of his products.

And that I hope he soon has some kits like he used to.

OH I also said that I had to stop buying his skin care from HSN due to the costs and no kits, and that I had to buy some from another line that were not so costly!

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

@Porcelain    Well I am trying to remember what exactly I asked and got those replies. I said a few things, they replied, then I said something else and they replied again.

That might explain the difference in the font LOL.  I would NOT take the time to share something here that was untrue gee..

I also commented that I and others were not happy with the higher cost of his products.

@FlowerBearOf course you didn't lie! We all know you didn't. I'm sorry you got accused. That always feels awful. Heart

Very interesting to match those questions with the response you posted. Thank you for doing your best to remember. You didn't owe anyone that info, so it was kind of you to take the time to do it.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FlowerBear wrote:

It's just mainly one person who thinks that. . Don't worry about it. You're great. 

Trusted Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

OH I also said that I had to stop buying his skin care from HSN due to the costs and no kits, and that I had to buy some from another line that were not so costly!

Conspiracy theorists are everywhere. Even on a beauty board. LOL! 

Trusted Contributor

D  is on HSN now. I just bought the Lustrous lip set. Fab!

Regular Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

Aww...I want that kit too..but I'm restraining myself. I have so much in stock already. 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the DermaPeel duo
Trusted Contributor

@EllieMuncaster wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

Aww...I want that kit too..but I'm restraining myself. I have so much in stock already. 

I'm excited to try it. I'll post a review. Smiley Happy