Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINN - Interesting News

@cozyseeker wrote:

I do still watch on HSN. but the prices have gone way up and good kits have virtually disappeared. I am sure there are more customers like me who feel the old 24 hours cream was the best ever. He is reinventing his brand and I feel the road has been rocky. 

Oh but HSN gives us "free shipping." LOL! Smiley Wink 

YES! 24 hour cream is FAB!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear  - I don't find your post to be 'interesting'...it's odd.

Why post an excerpt of a supposed conversation? Please update us by posting your questions with the answers/responses.

Was a Skinn Cosmetics rep the source of  the 'answers/responses'? If yes, who at Skinn provided the responses?

I'm skeptical also bc your OP has 2 different fonts as if the paragraphs were cut/pasted from different sources. Could you have rec'd these comments that you posted from some random Facebook posters? 

You not including source info nor the complete conversation - it's like taking something out of context and I would be very surprised if that type of response in your OP would be generated from a company employee. But if indeed it is from the company please provide the addtl info I requested.  I'm going to call Skinn and ask them to review your thread in the interest of full disclosure of facts. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@FlowerBear  Don't worry about it. You're fine. Thanks for the info. 

Valued Contributor

I appreciate @FlowerBear sharing the post and I think it was shared with good intentions. I have spoken to Tina and Dimitri's niece quite a few times via Facebook Messenger and I would never post the private communication on a public forum. Whoever you spoke with must have trusted you and most likely didn't realize their words would be posted not only here on QVC but also on HSN's Community.  @Chi-town girl pointed out the different fonts, I've never received a message from anyone at Skinn with different fonts. They have always been kind and highly responsive. After this, I doubt we'll see much private interaction on social media. I know if it was my company, I would halt all replies other than product specific replies. By the way, they do read the forums here and at HSN. 

Trusted Contributor

@Starliteshine wrote:

I appreciate @FlowerBear sharing the post and I think it was shared with good intentions.

Agree. 

Respected Contributor

I think it’s sad that with all the competition in the beauty industry, YouTube, Pinterest, Amazon etc. that it has pretty much come down to making the almighty $$$$ and not the quality of a product line. To many products introduced in a short period of time to where customers get confused. Unfortunately to many promises and no results.......really sad. Specially since so many are looking for a quick fix to the fountain of youth!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
I think it’s sad that with all the competition in the beauty industry, YouTube, Pinterest, Amazon etc. that it has pretty much come down to making the almighty $$$$ and not the quality of a product line. To many products introduced in a short period of time to where customers get confused. Unfortunately to many promises and no results.......really sad. Specially since so many are looking for a quick fix to the fountain of youth!

Hasn't it always been like that? Sure, there have been a few lines like Skinn who put in quality first ingredients into their products but like any industry it's about making money.  

Honored Contributor

@Starliteshine wrote:

I appreciate @FlowerBear sharing the post and I think it was shared with good intentions. I have spoken to Tina and Dimitri's niece quite a few times via Facebook Messenger and I would never post the private communication on a public forum. Whoever you spoke with must have trusted you and most likely didn't realize their words would be posted not only here on QVC but also on HSN's Community.  @Chi-town girl pointed out the different fonts, I've never received a message from anyone at Skinn with different fonts. They have always been kind and highly responsive. After this, I doubt we'll see much private interaction on social media. I know if it was my company, I would halt all replies other than product specific replies. By the way, they do read the forums here and at HSN. 

I'm not questioning intention.  

I am questioning the source. And also the full content.

@Starliteshine  - you haven't seen/had any similar communications from Skinn, neither have I and the OP doesn't strike me as a response from a company rep. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FlowerBear  - I don't find your post to be 'interesting'...it's odd.

Why post an excerpt of a supposed conversation? Please update us by posting your questions with the answers/responses.

Was a Skinn Cosmetics rep the source of  the 'answers/responses'? If yes, who at Skinn provided the responses?

I'm skeptical also bc your OP has 2 different fonts as if the paragraphs were cut/pasted from different sources. Could you have rec'd these comments that you posted from some random Facebook posters? 

You not including source info nor the complete conversation - it's like taking something out of context and I would be very surprised if that type of response in your OP would be generated from a company employee. But if indeed it is from the company please provide the addtl info I requested.  I'm going to call Skinn and ask them to review your thread in the interest of full disclosure of facts. 

Isn't intention the bases of this? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Hope this will put all speculation talk to an end.