Esteemed Contributor

Re: SKINN Intellitint CC Cream

I asked this SPF question on the BB a couple years ago -- I had received a Mally foundation in a kit. The foundation was a 20 SPF, but printed clearly on the tube were instructions to "re-apply every 2 hours." I didn't want to have to re-apply foundation every 2 hours - who does? Ladies on the board told me any SPF in a foundation will only work for the first 2 hours after application.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

tototwo, I am glad you posted, thank you for sharing your thoughts on this. I kinda of had a feeling the 2 hour rule pertains to the facial spf's too.

Respected Contributor

I loved the finish on the CC cream but it made me breakout, so I cant use it.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

On 7/29/2014 tototwo said:

I asked this SPF question on the BB a couple years ago -- I had received a Mally foundation in a kit. The foundation was a 20 SPF, but printed clearly on the tube were instructions to "re-apply every 2 hours." I didn't want to have to re-apply foundation every 2 hours - who does? Ladies on the board told me any SPF in a foundation will only work for the first 2 hours after application.

My thoughts exactly! Whomever is able to do this every 2 hours is a much more dedicated person than I. My goodness, how thick would your foundation or sunscreen be by the end of the day? Yikes!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}