Honored Contributor

@ChrissyKR wrote:

Hangs head in shame...I bought a lot today  even with the shipping.

I am happy to say though....I came to Skinn because I started a skin care routine in January and and after four months I hadn't really seen much of a change. In the last month since using these products I cannot believe the difference I am seeing. This stuff really works! I am really impressed. 

I asked to be added to the FB group last week and still haven't been added. Who do I contact?

I'll get on it @ChrissyKR.  Must have been an oversight.

Honored Contributor

@ChrissyKR - OK, you're in.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Now I am confused as I heard D say Amore but it was supposed to be called Amour?! So Is Heather just playing along with D on this one?

Esteemed Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Anyone want a good laugh, check out Zulilly...they have La Mer,Elemis and La Prairie...they have a 1.7 oz La Prairie Platinum Rare Anti-aging cellular cream on sale for $885.99 regularly $1115.00...you saw that right! $885 dollars for a face cream! Erm I would use that money for botox or laser treatments...the ingredient deck is nothing special from what I see...but only 3 left so race on over with your Black Amex girls lol Woman LOL Makes me appreciate Skinn a whole lot more...but still not buying with the exorbitant shipping (unless they lower it tomorrow/sunday-then I may reconsider Woman Wink)

WHAT?? And only 3 left, I'll be right back......and I wanted to order 5 or 6! LOL  Well, spend it if you got it!  Thank you Dimitri for affordable skin care! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I know you'll like the REB, @sommertime .  If you can get it into your nighttime ritual...last step, I know you'll appreciate the results.  (I dab on with ring finger tip...the whole eye and contour here).  In this case, more is better!Woman LOL

The Energ-eyes eye mask was another thought here as I have the puffiness and that really helps.  I say step that one up more often as it's very effective...especially if you can keep it in the refrigerator.  Heaven.

What kind of reaction did you have to the Hylighten, if you don't mind my asking.  Very strange.Woman Sad 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN IS ON FRIDAY

[ Edited ]

@sommertime wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch Now I am confused as I heard D say Amore but it was supposed to be called Amour?! So Is Heather just playing along with D on this one?

@sommertime  Yes, Dimitri does say it sometimes, but with a flair, as with a psuedo Italian accent, but he doesn't say it everytime he mentions the product the way Heather was tonight.  The product us Neck Amour, not Neck Amore.  If you use it, you can check the spelling on the jar.  Someone mispronounced it Neck Armor soon after it launched too, and that sort of stuck.  Ya know, if they keep using all these wrong pronunciations, they could be inadvertently shooting themselves in the foot by misguiding people who might seriously be interested in the product and are trying to look it up.  Evine has a very unforgiving search engine - no room for errors and no common assumptions made if you even get one letter wrong.  Something for Dimitri and the hosts to think about.  

Respected Contributor

Trippin' all over meself to get me one, @Krissy_1968 !  What?!?  Only three?!?  Dimitri will be disappointed in this Dazzler, for sure!  Lemme attem!  ...and $7.95 S&H?!?  Just process that order for this big spender! Woman LOLWoman LOL  Prolly should wait for HauteLook.  Half that price. Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

Thanks @Krissy_1968 for such a detailed description of the products in that kit.  Even with way too high shipping and handling, it still looks like a good deal.  I guess no 10 percent discount for me since I don't have their credit card.

Oh I'm on that slippery slope, hanging on by my fingernails!

Esteemed Contributor

@Gokat Thanks for the tips, I will try putting Energ-eyes in fridge.

I was using the Hylighten with good results, then I started having a red dry rash along the outer lower eye circle & people noticed and wanted to know what was going on with my face. I stopped using and it cleared up. Tried using again same thing happened. And I really need this for the dark circles I have been blessed with my whole life!

I may try this again & experiment using without other skin care, since I wonder if it could be reacting with other products I use on my face. I was really liking the results I was getting.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

@sommertime  Yes, Dimitri does say it sometimes, but with a flair, as with a psuedo Italian accent, but he doesn't say it everytime he mentions the product the way Heather was tonight.  The product us Neck Amour, not Neck Amore.  If you use it, you can check the spelling on the jar.  Someone mispronounced it Neck Armor soon after it launched too, and that sort of stuck.  Ya know, if they keep using all these wrong pronunciations, they could be inadvertently shooting themselves in the foot by misguiding people who might seriously be interested in the product and are trying to look it up.  Evine has a very unforgiving search engine - no room for errors and no common assumptions made if you even get one letter wrong.  Something for Dimitri and the hosts to think about.  

@JeanLouiseFinch Ok Thanks for clearing that up for me. I did see Heather presenting this, then ended up changing the channel. I do not always watch all of the Skinn shows, I like to go online and read the info and get reviews from the professionals posting here!

Spoiler
Woman Happy