Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone tried the ICE eye balm? Please share how you like it, good, bad, ehh? My eyes need help and I have had to stop using the Hylighten after a year, due to a reaction.

Respected Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

I bought the Botanilift Neck and Neck Amour duo, I love the Botanilift much more then the Chin Up, that seemed to give me some break outs so I never could use it long enough to see if it worked. I got the Botanilift Neck on ebay a couple months ago and I like it so much I bought the whole Botanilift TTV kit last month. It took 2 weeks to finally get my order so I just started the whole system a week or so ago, so far I really like it, I will review when I have used it longer. I use the Creme Reverse during the day over the Botanilift Daytime Corrector Treatment.

I am a late comer to the Neck Amour, I already know I could  never sleep with a thick helping of this on my neck and dec so I use it both day and night like a regular neck cream over the Botanilift and my dec. I use so little it will last me awhile but it doesnt hurt to now have a back up.

Anyway, I think the duo is fab for 40.00!

eta~ earlier today DJ said you can use the NA on crepey areas like knees and wherever you have crepiness, I put some on my arms and tops of my hands and wow, my arms actually AND finally feel moistened!!!    Smiley Very Happy

@SeaGal I was all set to right off that duo and now you say how much you love the botaniLift!!  lol. To be honest I still have an open Chin Up and an unopened one in my stash so I really should use those up before trying a new product.   Well I should, anyway.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf, dang thats major dilemma! I am not sure what to say except that maybe we can get Gokat a tee time with DJ in a few months and demand he bring that duo back!! I have a feeling they will go in his 3 hr show tonight but I would def buy a couple more duo's if he brings them back in a few months.

@sommertime, that is such a bummer you had a reaction to the Hylighten, that is such a great product. I can relate tho, I had a bad reaction to the original Lip 6X serum and I am so bummed about it. I feel for ya!! 

Super Contributor

@catlover wrote:

I thought Dimitri said he was taking June off........................

Thanks for the reminder @catlover, I had totally forgot that he was on today.  I ordered item 309-245 the last time he was at Evine--actually two sets--the four piece Collagenesis Elite Anti-Aging Set and includes the 24 Hour Youth Preservation Cream and the Face, Eye, and Lip Stem Regeneration serums.  I love the cream so I thought I'd give this set a try.  BTW, it's sold out.  Haven't used the serums long enough to give a review.

Wondering if anyone has feedback on the Lip Stem Regeneration Serum?  My lips are already full and wanted to avoid getting balloon lips!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN IS ON FRIDAY

[ Edited ]

@ChazzyLady wrote:

@catlover wrote:

Thanks for the reminder @catlover, I had totally forgot that he was on today.  I ordered item 309-245 the last time he was at Evine--actually two sets--the four piece Collagenesis Elite Anti-Aging Set and includes the 24 Hour Youth Preservation Cream and the Face, Eye, and Lip Stem Regeneration serums.  I love the cream so I thought I'd give this set a try.  BTW, it's sold out.  Haven't used the serums long enough to give a review.

Wondering if anyone has feedback on the Lip Stem Regeneration Serum?  My lips are already full and wanted to avoid getting balloon lips!

@ChazzyLady  It is not a lip plumper.  The Lip Stem Rejen doesn't go directly on the lips, but rather the area immediately around the lips and laugh lines to address wrinkles.  I will also hit the nasal-labial area.  I've had success with it.  

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info Krissy!

Wow, the S&H this visit it horrible!  Wish they would at least do what H S N does - pay full price on the most expensive S&H and then the others are half off.

Respected Contributor

@zgirl wrote:

Thanks for the info Krissy!

Wow, the S&H this visit it horrible!  Wish they would at least do what H S N does - pay full price on the most expensive S&H and then the others are half off.

Just saw that the TTV has no discount on shipping.  And the $10 off $50 can't be used because it is $49.97!

Super Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@ChazzyLady wrote:

@catlover wrote:

Wondering if anyone has feedback on the Lip Stem Regeneration Serum?  My lips are already full and wanted to avoid getting balloon lips!

@ChazzyLady  It is not a lip plumper.  The Lip Stem Rejen doesn't go directly on the lips, but rather the area immediately around the lips and laugh lines to address wrinkles.  I will also hit the nasal-labial area.  I've had success with it.  

Thanks a bunch for your response @JeanLouiseFinch.  I don't have any laugh lines or wrinkles in those areas but if this product can keep those problems at bay I'm all for it!

Honored Contributor

The s/h really does make me forgo purchases I'd otherwise go for. Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor

Buy six!  And spend $42 in shipping and handling!