Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 Heart so nice to see your post. Glad to know you have a chance to relax, chat & catch some shows this weekend!

I too would love that new lip balm, but I would only want a couple products from that kit. It's an odd assortment,  neck mask, shaving cream, spf????

June will be a pass for me too unless there is some killer ODO. I've enjoyed using my stash, back on schedule with my weekly peel + mask treatments.  Skipping them for a few weeks made me realize they do make a difference.

Look forward to chat with Dazzlers &  catching a few shows - hope we get some July sneak peeks Heart

Hi @Chi-town girl and hugs girl! Wasn't sure if any of the Dazzlers would be around on a weekday at this time...aren't our Cubbies making us proud? I sure hope they play to their potential this season (not jinxing it lol) 

It is an odd assortment! I have a few neck amour in back stock and am on A/D...the shaving/hair inhibitor is just a little strange for me...but I am sure some will love it...that lip balm is the lure and I wont fall for it D...sorry but not buying a kit for 49 plus just for a lip balm...lol...I can get it for 20 or less on Ebay the day after your visit...just give us a great bonus kit of cleansers/dermappeal IN THE JAR etc and DWP (with your lovely but not a necessity age capsules) and you will earn my purchases! 

Thanks for the warm regards...I know I am not here nearly enough and I wish I was home more lately...my sweet cat is 15 years old and every time I come home, I see her looking more drawn and tired..she perks up for me but I don't know what I will do when she passes over...I will be a disaster Woman Sad 

I think I need a vacation...maybe I need to drive to Palm Springs and squat on D's golf course Woman LOL LOL I truly need a vacay and see none coming for a few months Woman Indifferent...hoping our OTO dreams come true and they are something we want and need Woman Wink 

Trusted Contributor
@Krissy_68 did you like Dr D MD33 cream better or as much as Neck Amore?
Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 - yes, our Cubbies are a great source of joy Heart I can't get enuf of Jake Arrieta Heart I'm usually a long ball lover (remember that commercial,  chicks love the long ball, lol), but this pitcher has a very attractive combo of looks, talent & personality. He is so intense about his health, regime & unique workouts. There is some video showing him practicing pilates, um his flexibility is wow! 

I hope you get a break in your schedule even for a stay-cation. Understand too well the heartbreak of losing a fur baby. But a 15 yr life span is awesome, and I suspect your 'princess' has had a wonderful life. Just enjoy each day...that's all we have.

We have adopted again & again...somehow they find us! My motto is if you show up at my door hungry, we will feed you. Currently we have an adopted dog/shelter rescue, a sweet yorkie and a tuxedo cat that we rescued as a tiny feral kitty. He successfully transitioned & lives a glorious life in and outside. He's the mayor of the block, lol. We have a 'constant' feral kitty community near our home and the mamas always find our front porch with babies in tow looking for food.  Currently we feed 3 feral kitties + 2 adults that show up every night for dinner. 

(((HUGS))) @Krissy_1968. Take a nice nap & hope you get to enjoy your weekend! Get ur mask groove on Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINN IS ON FRIDAY

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 - yes, our Cubbies are a great source of joy Heart I can't get enuf of Jake Arrieta Heart I'm usually a long ball lover (remember that commercial,  chicks love the long ball, lol), but this pitcher has a very attractive combo of looks, talent & personality. He is so intense about his health, regime & unique workouts. There is some video showing him practicing pilates, um his flexibility is wow! 

I hope you get a break in your schedule even for a stay-cation. Understand too well the heartbreak of losing a fur baby. But a 15 yr life span is awesome, and I suspect your 'princess' has had a wonderful life. Just enjoy each day...that's all we have.

We have adopted again & again...somehow they find us! My motto is if you show up at my door hungry, we will feed you. Currently we have an adopted dog/shelter rescue, a sweet yorkie and a tuxedo cat that we rescued as a tiny feral kitty. He successfully transitioned & lives a glorious life in and outside. He's the mayor of the block, lol. We have a 'constant' feral kitty community near our home and the mamas always find our front porch with babies in tow looking for food.  Currently we feed 3 feral kitties + 2 adults that show up every night for dinner. 

(((HUGS))) @Krissy_1968. Take a nice nap & hope you get to enjoy your weekend! Get ur mask groove on Woman LOL

Your kind words @Chi-town girl mean so much...I know about losing a fur child...all I have ever known in this world...and my Ciji is special...so empathetic when I am down, so happy when I am...it will truly be a loss... and your words mean SO much! I always adopt shelter kitties (she has been quite extraordinary in her longevity as most last 6-10 years and love them as I did... she is special) I would love to have a dog but with my erratic work schedule gone for days at a time it just isn't feasible now..my brother has a Black Lab which is my fave dog and she loves her auntie Krissy when I come for a visit...we swim together and play fetch for hours lol

Our Cubs are so great right now I can't say anything (and I AM a critic of Cubs managers/coaches lol) Loving the vibe this year,for sure!

@KCDiva I did like the Dr Denese MD33 but also love Isomer's Re-affirming Neck with majestem (working on my slight double chin) and the neck amour is my final step...it is like a top coat as D says...I use a bit on my laugh lines around my eyes and mouth too...it is truly a MUST have but it is not treatment per se...for active ingredients, I look to other neck creams, like Chin up Pro, Isomers ,Dr Denese and now EG ( I tried her Collegen neck lift and it was meh..not a recommend) I will see how her new one (Snow algae 311-614 take a look at the vid...) is after a couple weeks...HTH's ps I found Prai neck cream to be average and hated the texture...

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@HappyDaze

You should start seeing more bath and body kits appearing soon, including the Essential Radiance in different configurations.  Hoping we get a good one for July Anniversary shows.  Coincidentally my birthday month, too!  Hint..hint, Dimitry!Woman LOL

Hello my dazzler friends! Sorry been working so much to pay off all my value pays (thanks D and Manuela LOL Woman LOL

It appears your golf course time paid off @Gokat since I see 309-558 is in the offering for us ER fans...I know we need a body butter/body cream and I will voice such on his FB page (like I did about bringing the original 6 gloss stick color kit back!) 

@HappyDaze I hope you are recovering swiftly and look forward to whatever goodies you send my way...I love gifting as you can see Woman Very Happy ask @JeanLouiseFinch I can't help myself when I share beauty items with my girlfriends...

@nycgrl I LOVE his CC Intellitint..I have porcelain,light,medium and caramel from various kits and use it primarily in the summer to add color I don't have or to try to match my current shade of skin...it is light weight, sheer, gives a nice dewy finish (I use D's cotton minerals to set in the HOT as blazes summer heat here) I found his BB more matte and fuller coverage and gave to my oilier skinned cousin who loves it along with his tinted orchid gel (light/medium) HTH's

His June TTV looks like a pass... other thanthe new pina colada SPF lip 6x balm...I WANT it !!! I guess I will pay the scary ebay prices for it as I don't need shaving cream/inhibitor/sunscreen and may as well go full hog in July for the anniversary ttv's of bonus size cleansers and DWP kits...

Since he has only one TTV, here is hoping for some One time only's! I passed on Borghese as I am stocked on fango masks ( I have them all and use them all too!) my huge stash is slowly becoming more managable as I work my way thru items I purchased to try...I did get a new neck cream from Elizabeth Grant (Snow algae-liked the ingredient and the Before and afters) that will replace my almost gone Dr Denese MD33 neck in my ever changing neck cream rotation (yes chin up and neck amour remain constants LOL but ya all know I am THE neck cream queen!)

I can't wait to chat tomorrow with ya all during the shows...just home from work (loooooooong night into day shift ugh) but will get to see Friday and some of Sat shos...my brother and SIL will be down from Phoenix for Fathers Day (early) lunch Sat but hoping by evening we may see some OTO action!!!

Lots of hugs and love for all my Dazzlers @catlover @febe1@sommertime@Chi-town girl@SunnyRose@nycgrl and all those mentioned earlier and sorry for those not mentioned...I am so tired I am almost seeing double Woman Indifferent

@Krissy_1968  Get yourself an iced tea and get your feet up, woman!  I'm with you on being curious about the new Lip 6x flavor, but not enough to buy the kit.  I'd probably consider it if I needed more Neck Amour, but I still have a couple in my stash.  I don't know when I'm going to get around to trying the Elizabeth Grant Neck Cream you sent me.  My Dr. Denese MD 33 is still nearly full and I have that one on A/D.  Maybe I'll try the EG as a weekend thing.

Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN IS ON FRIDAY

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@HappyDaze

You should start seeing more bath and body kits appearing soon, including the Essential Radiance in different configurations.  Hoping we get a good one for July Anniversary shows.  Coincidentally my birthday month, too!  Hint..hint, Dimitry!Woman LOL

Hello my dazzler friends! Sorry been working so much to pay off all my value pays (thanks D and Manuela LOL Woman LOL

It appears your golf course time paid off @Gokat since I see 309-558 is in the offering for us ER fans...I know we need a body butter/body cream and I will voice such on his FB page (like I did about bringing the original 6 gloss stick color kit back!) 

@HappyDaze I hope you are recovering swiftly and look forward to whatever goodies you send my way...I love gifting as you can see Woman Very Happy ask @JeanLouiseFinch I can't help myself when I share beauty items with my girlfriends...

@nycgrl I LOVE his CC Intellitint..I have porcelain,light,medium and caramel from various kits and use it primarily in the summer to add color I don't have or to try to match my current shade of skin...it is light weight, sheer, gives a nice dewy finish (I use D's cotton minerals to set in the HOT as blazes summer heat here) I found his BB more matte and fuller coverage and gave to my oilier skinned cousin who loves it along with his tinted orchid gel (light/medium) HTH's

His June TTV looks like a pass... other thanthe new pina colada SPF lip 6x balm...I WANT it !!! I guess I will pay the scary ebay prices for it as I don't need shaving cream/inhibitor/sunscreen and may as well go full hog in July for the anniversary ttv's of bonus size cleansers and DWP kits...

Since he has only one TTV, here is hoping for some One time only's! I passed on Borghese as I am stocked on fango masks ( I have them all and use them all too!) my huge stash is slowly becoming more managable as I work my way thru items I purchased to try...I did get a new neck cream from Elizabeth Grant (Snow algae-liked the ingredient and the Before and afters) that will replace my almost gone Dr Denese MD33 neck in my ever changing neck cream rotation (yes chin up and neck amour remain constants LOL but ya all know I am THE neck cream queen!)

I can't wait to chat tomorrow with ya all during the shows...just home from work (loooooooong night into day shift ugh) but will get to see Friday and some of Sat shos...my brother and SIL will be down from Phoenix for Fathers Day (early) lunch Sat but hoping by evening we may see some OTO action!!!

Lots of hugs and love for all my Dazzlers @catlover @febe1@sommertime@Chi-town girl@SunnyRose@nycgrl and all those mentioned earlier and sorry for those not mentioned...I am so tired I am almost seeing double Woman Indifferent

@Krissy_1968  Get yourself an iced tea and get your feet up, woman!  I'm with you on being curious about the new Lip 6x flavor, but not enough to buy the kit.  I'd probably consider it if I needed more Neck Amour, but I still have a couple in my stash.  I don't know when I'm going to get around to trying the Elizabeth Grant Neck Cream you sent me.  My Dr. Denese MD 33 is still nearly full and I have that one on A/D.  Maybe I'll try the EG as a weekend thing.

The only reason I'd consider the kit is the Neck Amour, because at 6oz that alone is worth $45, and I don't have extras in my stash.  Then again, 6oz is a lot and would last me quite a long time.  But I'm not sure there is anything else in the kit I want so that may not be enough.  I already have a few of the lip 6x balms in my stash and the only difference in this one is the spf -- which may be worth having it for for $5 (assuming this kit sells for $50).  I'll think about it, but not sure I will get it. 

I also see that duo of Neck Amour/Botanilift is back if I decide to go that route... 

Frequent Contributor

Krissy, Have you tried BotaniLift Neck Corrector Cream?

Respected Contributor

Well, I just found a $10 off $50 code in my email from Evine, so I'll have to give more thought to that kit if it ends up being priced at $50, since for $40 that is worth it for the Neck Amour alone.  Or else find something else for $50.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@HappyDaze

The only reason I'd consider the kit is the Neck Amour, because at 6oz that alone is worth $45, and I don't have extras in my stash.  Then again, 6oz is a lot and would last me quite a long time.  But I'm not sure there is anything else in the kit I want so that may not be enough.  I already have a few of the lip 6x balms in my stash and the only difference in this one is the spf -- which may be worth having it for for $5 (assuming this kit sells for $50).  I'll think about it, but not sure I will get it. 

I also see that duo of Neck Amour/Botanilift is back if I decide to go that route... 

I wish the BotaniLift Neck worked for me.  I used 1 and a half bottles/tubes and unfortunatly it didn't do much of anything for me.  I've had better results using M. Asam Neck & Dec Cream in the AM and Dr. Denese MD 33 Neck Cream at night.  I do use Skinn Neck Amour over the MD 33 as Dimitri recommends.

Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl In my youtube travels I found a woman named Maryellen after 60. She started usuing cacay oil on her neck two months ago. The results are pretty impressive. She doesn't own a camera so she uses her computer to take photos and they aren't very good quality but you can really see the difference. She is going to do a four month update so it will be interesting to see.