Super Contributor

Just received my first "haul" from Skinn  Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Ultimate Global Anti-Aging Skincare Set

SET INCLUDES:
DermAppeal Microdermabrasion Treatment – 2 oz
Collagenesis Stem Rejen Elite Age-Delay Facial Serum – 1.2 oz
Collagenesis Rose Noir Anhydrous Relief Balm – 1 oz
Dream Finish High Definition Blurring Powder – 0.28 oz
Hand Restore Anti-Aging Hand Cream – 2 oz

OMG!  DermAppeal is wonderful - made my skinn feel young again.  Not sure how to layer the rest, but I put stem rejen on next and it felt so good.  Then the Rose Noir - well I am in love with this one.  Haven't tried the other 2 products in the kit yet.  I did try the sample of neck armour and I am glad I have a vat of that coming in the TTV.  I also had a sample of the Enlightened Radiance cream.  I wasn't sure how or what to use this for.  I don't have dark spots on my face but do on my hands and arms, so I applied the sample there and now I can't stop admiring the glow - lol

I feel like I have taken 5 years off  - Amazing.  Now just hoping I don't break out or have some reaction to the products (I do tend to have a breakout problem with certain products - even though I have old, dry skin! 

Also need some advise on what order to apply products and which can be used around the eyes? 

I am so sad now because I will be on vac with my grandkids during the anniversary show next month Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Krissy_1968 Hi my friend! Can you tell me what skintone you are? Oh and I have cannot get into my email anymore (long story but yahoo is lame!) so I don't have any of my contact info for that account, which is basically all my friends. Soooo upset!!  I am going to have to start a new email address as my only other one is my business email. When I set up my new account I will give you a shoutout so that I can give you my new one so I can get your address in order to send you a package.

@Krissy_1968 just trying to follow up with you regarding this question (sorry if I missed your answer in another post? I didn't see one but easily could have missed it). I'm just trying to finish up getting your package together but need this info. Thanks my friend!

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? Not Krissy LOL I wear light in LG BE and B&B but can use medium if I want to look tan...I mix beige and natural in D's plasma fusion foundation if that helps...you are too sweet! Now you are getting me excited...and Evine is doing Xmas in June so maybe I will sing some carols Woman LOL 

Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN IS ON FRIDAY

[ Edited ]

@kyreb

How exciting for you!  Woman Wink

Glad you like the Dermappeal.  It's such a good exfoliator and preparation for your other skincare items.  Just go easy at first with the rubbing and progress as your skin lets you know how it likes it.  This should be used twice a week to start...and you can add sessions as you get a feel for how often works best for you.  I use twice a week here, but I also mask and peel as well. 

The Stem Rejens are serums so would be applied first after cleansing.  There are both eye (full eye and contour,) and lip versions (vertical lines and Nasal Labial Fold) that you may want to look into as well.  The Facial Serum can be used around the eyes as well.

The Enlightened Radiance grouping is for lightening/brightening/balancing, in particular.  Yes, the cream has a glow.  Some of the Dazzlers mix it with another moisturizer to tone it down for face.  There is a concentrate, serum, and the ER cream, depending your needs.

The Rose Noir is a moisturing balm...richer, and heavier than the 24 Hr. Youth Preservation Cream.  I use its predecessor for evening as an extra layer, especially in the winter.  I have dry skin here.   It's also good as an extra barrier in the cold weather. This can be used around the eyes as well.

I could make more recommendations for you, but I'd rather see you get comfortable with what you have for now, 

Sorry to hear you'll be away for the July extravaganza, but keep your eyes/ears open.  Sometimes we get surprise preview pricing in advance.  Crossed fingers for you!Woman Happy

Enjoy your new items.  The Neck Amour is a real fave with us here so I'll be waiting to hear what you think.  HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine just got out of Evine's door yesterday afternoon, @luv2drive

Why don't you give CS a call and see if you can get a credit against July's S&H.  BTW, they will be reducing S&H for the Anniversary shows, but nonetheless, the coupons were to have been in our Borghese TTV's as well! (There's a thread announcing the reduction somewhere here.)  I will not be pleased, if mine are missing after the way they've massacred the shipping process here!Woman Wink 

Good luck, kiddo.  We need to get our shopping tools and lists in order dontchaknow.  Gonna be a blast!!Woman LOLHeart

Super Contributor

I didn't get any coupon in my Borghese order either. I only got one coupon in my Skinn order as well and I placed seven different orders.

Super Contributor

Thanks so much for your suggestion, @Gokat!  I'm excited to see what goodies we're going to be offered in July!!!

After I posted about my TTV not having the coupon, I got my a/d of the hair mask (Borghese) and guess what was in that box??!!!  Yep! Got my D bill! LOL  It really is a funny looking item, but now I'm ready to go on the July shows! It's gonna be fun!

If yours is missing, give me a shout out and we'll make sure you know the code. Can't have you missing out on any deals!

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Respected Contributor

Luckily you heard about the reduced S&H, @ChrissyKR.  There sure doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason for the way the coupons are included.  I do know that in the case of samples ....  they're only included with certain items.  With seven big ones you should be rolling in the dough IMO!Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I came soooo close to ordering that hair mask, @luv2drive !  Please post back what you think.  I may have to have it yet!Woman Happy

That's great about the coupon, and I'll let you know if I get mine...if I ever get my order, that is!Woman LOLHeart  

Super Contributor

This hair mask was my 2nd shipment of my a/d, @Gokat. I like it, can be a little messy, but I have to admit that I do not use it consistently as they suggest. It does make my hair feel good when I do actually use it and I don't use conditioner after, which is what the vendor says. I am planning to try to use it more often and see what difference it might make.

Here's hoping you get your order soon. Waiting can be sooooo hard! Woman LOL  I have to say that I was surprised at how large the jars of tono and scrub were. I got the set last year and just assumed they were the same size.. I was pleasantly surprised!!! 

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is anyone under the impression that we will need a coupon for each kit we purchase? I have multiples and they each have the same code. As long as you figure out the plural of the brand name, you should be good to go.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."