Honored Contributor

@DoxieMomma oh my I want that pina colada balm with SPF!!  That sounds sooo good!

@Krissy_1968 I didn't forget about you, my friend. Working on a lil' package for you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

311-590

Pic of what @DoxieMomma listed out, for those interested.

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze 

Thanks for picking up my slack!! My iPad would not cooperate 😤

I swear, I was just thinking yesterday (hot, sunny day here) how much I needed one of these lip balms with SPF!! I'm really hoping the performance of the balm doesn't change, because it's perfect as is. And, piña colada scented?? Perfection! 

Hopefully this his kit will be reasonably priced, with a lower S&H. I'll gift the Neck Amour to my Mom, then keep everything else for myself 😊

Super Contributor

The shows are starting to populate yeah!!!

I'm not seeing a whole lot I am interested in so my wallet will love that. One question though, I bought the stem regen set last month and I would like to get a backup but the price is quite a bit higher. Will the prices drop for the shows or are these the show prices?

Honored Contributor

@ChrissyKR wrote:

The shows are starting to populate yeah!!!

I'm not seeing a whole lot I am interested in so my wallet will love that. One question though, I bought the stem regen set last month and I would like to get a backup but the price is quite a bit higher. Will the prices drop for the shows or are these the show prices?

I don't need anything this month either, @ChrissyKR - waiting to see what kind of DWP kit Dimitri brings us next month.  I just picked up some Flash Flood on eBay for A LOT less than the price on Evine.  I've purchased a lot of Skinn items that way and have never been burned yet.  I'm sure you can find a Stem Rejen there.

Trusted Contributor

Good morning all - I have a question for all the Skinn ladies.  I'm currently using D's BB cream in medium and am at the bottom.  I checked on Evine and it is sold out  in my shade (makes me nervous that there will be another product discontinued).  Anyway, there is a nice kit with the Intellitent CC Cream.  Has anyone used the CC cream?  If so, what are your thoughts - especially if you have tried both.  I have tried the IT CC and didn't like - also tried Serious Skincare CC and didn't like.  I used to use Tarte's BB, but won't buy since company sold.  I am not a heavy foundation/make-up person so I prefer a very light coverage that is easily applied at 5:30 a.m. Woman Frustrated.  Thank you ladies.  Enjoy the shows this weekend!!!

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Good morning all - I have a question for all the Skinn ladies.  I'm currently using D's BB cream in medium and am at the bottom.  I checked on Evine and it is sold out  in my shade (makes me nervous that there will be another product discontinued).  Anyway, there is a nice kit with the Intellitent CC Cream.  Has anyone used the CC cream?  If so, what are your thoughts - especially if you have tried both.  I have tried the IT CC and didn't like - also tried Serious Skincare CC and didn't like.  I used to use Tarte's BB, but won't buy since company sold.  I am not a heavy foundation/make-up person so I prefer a very light coverage that is easily applied at 5:30 a.m. Woman Frustrated.  Thank you ladies.  Enjoy the shows this weekend!!!

@nycgrl  I think you might like the Intellitint.  I've had it in my makeup stash for quite some time.  I've sort of used it off and on, but more off than on because I have an AM moisturizer that I'm fond of and I just thought it was too much, essentially using two moisturizers.  Lately, I've been omitting the AM moisturizer and using the Intellitint, if I know I'm going out.  For me, it works best when I've only used a serum or two first and the Intellitint as the moisturizer step.  The coverage is very light so you can still see your own skin through it.  It doesn't leave an oily or dry finish, just soft skin.  I always dust with a little Laura Geller Baked Elements over it and really like the results for this time of year.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@nycgrl  I think you might like the Intellitint.  I've had it in my makeup stash for quite some time.  I've sort of used it off and on, but more off than on because I have an AM moisturizer that I'm fond of and I just thought it was too much, essentially using two moisturizers.  Lately, I've been omitting the AM moisturizer and using the Intellitint, if I know I'm going out.  For me, it works best when I've only used a serum or two first and the Intellitint as the moisturizer step.  The coverage is very light so you can still see your own skin through it.  It doesn't leave an oily or dry finish, just soft skin.  I always dust with a little Laura Geller Baked Elements over it and really like the results for this time of year.

Thank you @JeanLouiseFinch.  I think I will give it a try.  Hoping for reduced shipping - maybe - hopefully - possibly - would be nice Woman LOL.  Really really looking forward to July anniversary though.  I'll be doing some major damage!!!

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Thank you @JeanLouiseFinch.  I think I will give it a try.  Hoping for reduced shipping - maybe - hopefully - possibly - would be nice Woman LOL.  Really really looking forward to July anniversary though.  I'll be doing some major damage!!!

You're welcome, @nycgrl  Let me know what you think.  You can find a tube on eBay for around $20.

Respected Contributor

I've used both here, @nycgrl .  I lean toward the Intellitint here.  It's a lighter, more sheer coverage than the BB.  Moisturizing....dewey.  Any of the Plasma Flawless Finishing Veils provide a nice finishing touch.  I would think it would work well for you, especially with the warmer weather.   I use the light, (peach undertones here) and it does run darker than B & M brands. HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?