Honored Contributor

💗 SKINN Eau de Parfum 💗

Fragrance is so subjective. I'm a big believer that you need to try fragrances to really test them for compatibility to your body chemistry and for likability.

This is a winner and keeper for me 🥰💓 I've worn it now for several days. I love the dry down and it lasts at least 8 hours. I personally love how it smells on me and others have complimented me asking 'what are you wearing'

Purchased at HSN with coupon and on A/S 👍

SKINN Eau de Parfum

801-934
SKINN Eau de Parfum

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

Re: 💗 SKINN Eau de Parfum 💗

I did not like like it all--too masculine. I am glad that you do, Chi! Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@Danishgal wrote:

I did not like like it all--too masculine. I am glad that you do, Chi! Enjoy!

@Danishgal - thank you! I'm sorry it did not work for you. You might like the more 'feminine' floral Skinn fragrances -  OPA! or Zoie

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY TO HEAR YOU LOVED IT CHI!

FRAGRANCE IS A HARD THING AND IT IS DIFFERENT ON ALL OF US.

I STILL LIKE AG INTENSE WHICH WASN'T A FAVORITE OF OTHERS.

Valued Contributor

Glad you like it @Chi-town girl . I agree that fragrance is so subjective.

I received a sample of the SKINN fragrance a few months ago and did not like it, so I was not tempted to purchase. Enjoy yours!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

HAPPY TO HEAR YOU LOVED IT CHI!

FRAGRANCE IS A HARD THING AND IT IS DIFFERENT ON ALL OF US.

I STILL LIKE AG INTENSE WHICH WASN'T A FAVORITE OF OTHERS.

Thank you @weezer111  - I'm sorry it didn't work for you. I'm still in process of testing the TF sampler. Fragrances more than any 'beauty' items are highly subjective but that's what makes it special when we find that 'sweet spot'

I see Tatcha has some shows tmrw - any info about event offers? They might not be posted yet. I will check in later and tmrw when I get a break. Have a FABULOUS weekend 🤗

Esteemed Contributor

THINK THE TRY ME KIT WAS THEIR NEWEST ADDITION CHI.

WILL DEFINITELY POST IF I FIND OUT ANYTHING MORE.  WISH WE KNEW ON FREE S&H DAY!

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT MY FRIEND!

AND WHEN YOU DO TRY YOUR GLOFACIAL, I KNOW MYSELF AND OTHERS, WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW AND APPRECIATE YOUR THOUGHTS.

Respected Contributor

I like the fragrance on me too.  Love the dry down and it lasts a long time.  It's a keeper for me too.   We just don't know until we try a fragrance and see how it works on our body chemistry.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

I like the fragrance on me too.  Love the dry down and it lasts a long time.  It's a keeper for me too.   We just don't know until we try a fragrance and see how it works on our body chemistry.  

@Jk9 - I agree! Glad it works for you too. 

Respected Contributor

I received a sample of Skinn fragrance...I did not like it at all....very loud, more of masculine scent of heavy notes.