Honored Contributor

SKINN Creme Reverse Intensive Duo - HSN Weekly Deal Drop 4/15-21/24

[ Edited ]

This is one Skinn product that I've used for awhile and want to stick with.  I've had the supersized jar (3.4 oz./$69.95) on A/S for over two years.  This week the deal drop is two 1.7 oz. jars for $68.50. A/S is available and shipping is always free.

I'm thinking of switching and starting a new plan.  The smaller jars will be easier to manage and are more travel friendly. 

Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN Creme Reverse Intensive Duo - HSN Weekly Deal Drop 4/15-21/24

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

This is one Skinn product that I've used for awhile and want to stick with.  I've had the supersized jar (3.4 oz./$69.95) on A/S for over two years.  This week the deal drop is two 1.7 oz. jars for $68.50. A/S is available and shipping is always free.

I'm thinking of switching and starting a new plan.  The smaller jars will be easier to manage and are more travel friendly. 

Ive never tried his line, but always wanted to.  I remember a very long time ago on HSN, something about his creams that I liked the idea of very much was the fact that he said they weren't full of a lot of water.  This always made a lot of sense to me as far as how much better getting full strength product would actually work.  Are they still that way?  I haven't watched a presentation in quite a while.  
Thank you..😊💝🌸

*When I watched HSN years ago, his company went by a different name too.

Honored Contributor

This has always been one of Skinn's best products. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch   THANK YOU SO MUCH for the alert.  This product is in my CORE of facial moisturizers.  It is a favorite.  I have the same A/S as you do.  Will check into this new offer.  THANK YOU again.

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Ive never tried his line, but always wanted to.  I remember a very long time ago on HSN, something about his creams that I liked the idea of very much was the fact that he said they weren't full of a lot of water.  This always made a lot of sense to me as far as how much better getting full strength product would actually work.  Are they still that way?  I haven't watched a presentation in quite a while.  
Thank you..😊💝🌸

@cheriere, one thing Dimitri always says is, "I'm not selling you jars of water" or "water isn't the first ingredient".  That doesn't mean his products are water free.  It's a marketing gimmick, in a way, because he's very careful in how he states things. Saying water isn't the first ingredient is true, but he never says they don't contain any water.  In some lighter creams and serums "Aqua" is listed very close to the top of the ingredient deck, lower on the thicker creams or butters.  Aqua IS water.  Think about it, without water, ingredients wouldn't dissolve or be able to blend together. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Thank you..😊💝🌸

@cheriere, one thing Dimitri always says is, "I'm not selling you jars of water" or "water isn't the first ingredient".  That doesn't mean his products are water free.  It's a marketing gimmick, in a way, because he's very careful in how he states things. Saying water isn't the first ingredient is true, but he never says they don't contain any water.  In some lighter creams and serums "Aqua" is listed very close to the top of the ingredient deck, lower on the thicker creams or butters.  Aqua IS water.  Think about it, without water, ingredients wouldn't dissolve or be able to blend together. 

Yes, I should've worded it better.  Sorry about that.  But, it is nice that a cream doesn't have nearly as much as others.  I'd really like to give his a try.  I've read a lot of folks here are really happy with this face creams.

I really appreciate your response, thank you so much.💝🌸

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Thank you..😊💝🌸

Yes, I should've worded it better.  Sorry about that.  But, it is nice that a cream doesn't have nearly as much as others.  I'd really like to give his a try.  I've read a lot of folks here are really happy with this face creams.

I really appreciate your response, thank you so much.💝🌸

You were fine, @cheriere.  I just wanted to explain because many people would think there's no water because of how he says things. That said, it's a really good moisturizer with numerous beneficial ingredients.  With all the funny business going on with Skinn these days, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this A/S will continue long into the future.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I still have some of this face cream left from my previous AS that I cancelled.  It is a good cream and really like it.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch   THANK YOU SO MUCH for the alert.  This product is in my CORE of facial moisturizers.  It is a favorite.  I have the same A/S as you do.  Will check into this new offer.  THANK YOU again.

You're very welcome, @nyc1.  Let's hope Skinn and HSN will keep them coming without any funny business.  

Frequent Contributor

Hmmmm.Ok sisters, I'm going to give this a shot annd use it on the days I apply a moisturizer on top of whatever RX retinoid I'using at the time., about 2-3x/week.  I prefer a duo over supersize because it remanins fresher longer.

I must say however, I've always felt these duos from any skincare company are usually products that have not been sold for a while on their own, so to clear inventory they offer them in duos.  I predicate this belief on absolutely nothing.  Its just my own thought!