Honored Contributor

There will be special pricing during shows/event. And hopefully another coupon soon!

Skinn® Cosmetics Lip 6X Balm 4-piece Fall Collection
674-324
What You Get
  • .27 oz. Lip 6X Balm - Boysenberry
  • .27 oz. Lip 6X Balm - French Vanilla
  • .27 oz. Lip 6X Balm - Pumpkin Spice
  • .27 oz. Lip 6X Balm - Ruby Red Apple

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Fabulous trio...

Skinn® Cosmetics 2-pack DWP ABC Triple Action Peel

Skinn® Cosmetics 2-pack DWP ABC Triple Action Peel

Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Mask
679-741
Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Mask
Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Oil Manuka Honey

Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Oil Manuka Honey

They're non-negotiables for me.  During Dimitri's June visit, he/HSN offered the set of 8 ABC peels for $98.  I've been using he first launched them, so I was glad to get this price and opt for auto delivery.  

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN Cosmetics

[ Edited ]

I also bought the 8p peel set on the special event pricing. I alternate usage with Isomers Enzyme peel This is the IDEAL time to try beauty from the shopping channels now that extended return policy is in play Heart  

I might try some Isomers products that I've been considering - new shows in a couple of weeks, so hopefully holiday/event pricing and kits!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

There will be special pricing during shows/event. And hopefully another coupon soon!

674-324
What You Get

@Chi-town girl 

Thank you! This will most likely be coming home to me! I’m not quite out but I think now or Christmas may be a good time to reorder. The last holiday one I got had glitter in in, making a couple of them unusable. These look to be free of glitter so that is good for me. 

I still wish D would put this in a tube. It is messy to use this way so I keep it at home. I’d keep a tube at work and in my purse, too. 

Respected Contributor

@erica g wrote:

I agree, better kits on ShopNBC, Evine or whatever its called now.  I really hate he did not offer his supersize non negotiables.  I order that every year and it has not happened on HSN.

Exactly!! I have a heck of a time squeezing the Dermappeal out of those very small tubes! I sure liked it when it came in a jar! Not a speck was wasted!

If it has to be in a tube, really the super size is the only way you can squeeze it out easily...

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

674-324
What You Get

@Chi-town girl 

The price dropped on this so I got it today with free shipping and used a $5 off beauty coupon. It ended up being less than $30.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

674-324
What You Get

These are the only lip balms that I use. I have the Pumpkin Spice from a set when he was on Evine. It tastes quite yummy. I am a lipstick lover but when I am around the house and not wearing lipstick, I use these balms.

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

674-324
What You Get

@Chi-town girl 

The price dropped on this so I got it today with free shipping and used a $5 off beauty coupon. It ended up being less than $30.

I did too.  These will last me a long time but I figured they were worth it for that price.

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN Cosmetics

[ Edited ]

I still have some of the Lip 6x balms in stash, taking a pass on the Fall set. Used the Friends/Family coupon to grab the Korres Santorini White Grape body butter spray/wash duo - excellent value with free ship.

Not sure if I'm shopping the Oct Skinn shows, waiting to see event pricing

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I still have some of the Lip 6x balms in stash, taking a pass on the Fall set. Used the Friends/Family coupon to grab the Korres Santorini White Grape body butter spray/wash duo - excellent value with free ship.

Not sure if I'm shopping the Oct Skinn shows, waiting to see event pricing

@Chi-town girl I have one of the balms left in my stash and it's Mango which wasn't that appealing to me.  I might still use it, but these sound better.  Plus, I like using the ones tinted red under some nude lipsticks.  I really didn't need 4, but since it was so reasonable I figured I would go for it. 

I also picked up a Korres duo of the Bergamot Pear - $23 minus $5 coupon was only $18 with free shipping.  Not like I don't have a ton of bath and body products already, but this is one of my Korres favorites so figured I should pick it up at that price.

Those coupons do encourage more buying, that is for sure...lol