Valued Contributor

Re: SKINN Cosmetics

[ Edited ]

They usually post about upcoming shows on Facebook.  Also if you pull up a skinn product in the hsn website or skinn scroll down there is a “remind me about upcoming shows” area.

Regular Contributor
Hi there You can also go to his website skinn.com for show dates. They have all US and International dates as well. Looks like Oct 21 and Oct 23 (beauty report) for HSN.
Contributor

I think he shot himself in the foot with the move.  Seems like all I read here , is how dissappointed everyone is...no good kits, he acts different, not enough air time...ect, and I agree 100% with them all.  It is a shame!

Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINN Cosmetics

[ Edited ]

HSN

Monday, October 21st:

ET: 7:00am, 11:00am, 3:00pm, 10:00pm

Wednesday, October 23rd:

ET: 9:00pm - 11:00pm (Beauty Report)

We did it! Thanks to your incredible support, we are thrilled to announce we have WON all 4 of the categories we were nominated for within the HSN Beauty Choice Awards! Dimitri and all of us  could not be more grateful for each and every one of you! Check out our 4 big WINS! 🙏
🥇 Best Cleanser: Non-Negotiable Olive + Enzyme PM Facial Cleansing Cream
🥇 Best Night Cream: PEP40 Creme Riche Multi-Matrix with 40% Peptide Complex
🥇 Best Neck Treatment: Neck Amour Defining Serum .
🥇Best Exfoliator: Non-Negotiable DermAppeal Microdermabrasion Treatment with VC5 Crystal Technology

Honored Contributor

Heads up Ladies - if you missed out on the Divine Elixer mask that was launched maybe a couple of months ago and sold out in a flash, it's back in stock. So is the Manuka Honey Oil.  The oil is available on auto ship, but the mask is not.  I've been using the oil for awhile now and LOVE it!  I never thought I'd say that about a treatment oil. Until now, I haven't liked any that I've tried.  I'm so glad I have this one on A/S.

Here's what I did last night....
Cleansed as usual
Did a Skinn ABC Peel - left it on like 20 minutes or so
Wiped it off with a warm (not hot) wet washcloth
Immediately followed up with the Skinn Divine Elixer (really massage it in)- left that on for like 15 minutes
Wiped it off with a warm wet washcloth
Applied 5-6 drops of the Skinn Manuka Honey Oil and gently massaged it in.
I sat up in bed reading for a few minutes and during that time the oil totally penetrated - no oil slick on the surface of my face.
When I settled in, I fell asleep with my hand feeling how soft my face felt.

If I had the nerve to call in, I would be telling Dimitri the same thing!  Plus I'd tell him how the oil has softened a surgical scar and significantly diminished under eye lines and crosshatching. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Heads up Ladies - if you missed out on the Divine Elixer mask that was launched maybe a couple of months ago and sold out in a flash, it's back in stock. So is the Manuka Honey Oil.  The oil is available on auto ship, but the mask is not.  I've been using the oil for awhile now and LOVE it!  I never thought I'd say that about a treatment oil. Until now, I haven't liked any that I've tried.  I'm so glad I have this one on A/S.

Cleansed as usual
Immediately followed up with the Skinn Divine Elixer (really massage it in)- left that on for like 15 minutes
I sat up in bed reading for a few minutes and during that time the oil totally penetrated - no oil slick on the surface of my face.

If I had the nerve to call in, I would be telling Dimitri the same thing!  Plus I'd tell him how the oil has softened a surgical scar and significantly diminished under eye lines and crosshatching. 

Thank you for the review of the Oil. Definitely interested in trying it. You should definitely call in. I have done it with other vendors. Of course I had butterflies the entire time that I was talking.

Honored Contributor

Cant help but wonder if D left Shop Hq because he wanted to slow down, and have less air time, maybe all the traveling was too much for him. There can be so many different scenarios as to why he left. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Cleansed as usual

@JeanLouiseFinch  - thank you for sharing your regime! I love the ABC peel and Manuka Oil. Need to get that mask! Wondering about holiday kits/specials to come. The mask & oil as a duo would be of interest to me Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Fabulous trio...

Skinn® Cosmetics 2-pack DWP ABC Triple Action Peel

Skinn® Cosmetics 2-pack DWP ABC Triple Action Peel

Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Mask
679-741
Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Mask
Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Oil Manuka Honey

Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Luminous Skin Oil Manuka Honey

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

HSN

Monday, October 21st:

ET: 7:00am, 11:00am, 3:00pm, 10:00pm

Wednesday, October 23rd:

ET: 9:00pm - 11:00pm (Beauty Report)

We did it! Thanks to your incredible support, we are thrilled to announce we have WON all 4 of the categories we were nominated for within the HSN Beauty Choice Awards! Dimitri and all of us  could not be more grateful for each and every one of you! Check out our 4 big WINS! 🙏
🥇 Best Cleanser: Non-Negotiable Olive + Enzyme PM Facial Cleansing Cream
🥇 Best Night Cream: PEP40 Creme Riche Multi-Matrix with 40% Peptide Complex
🥇 Best Neck Treatment: Neck Amour Defining Serum .
🥇Best Exfoliator: Non-Negotiable DermAppeal Microdermabrasion Treatment with VC5 Crystal Technology

@FLGators  - yay! Yes, yes, yes, and yes Heart I love/use these winning products Heart