Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINN Cosmetics - HSN TS / Feb 8th

Saw this pop up, Is this a new product or it is just a part of his radiance line he had while at shopHq? SKINN Enlightened Radiance SPF30 834-030  Comes in Deep, Fair, Light, Medium & Sand shades Sale price is $39.95

SKINN Enlightened Radiance SPF30

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

No info yet about the TS item. I think it might be one of the annual TS items - maybe the supersized DWP Age Reset serum

Looks like 4 or 5 full hour shows plus hits on the morning beauty show + Amy's Beauty Report

WED FEB 08
12-1a ET

Skinn Cosmetics
Discover a skincare line with concentrated formulas for real beauty solutions.

Oh no! I still haven't recovered from the Korres TS last week. Thanks for always keeping us updated on the latest Beauty TS @Chi-town girl !! 

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

Saw this pop up, Is this a new product or it is just a part of his radiance line he had while at shopHq? SKINN Enlightened Radiance SPF30 834-030  Comes in Deep, Fair, Light, Medium & Sand shades Sale price is $39.95

SKINN Enlightened Radiance SPF30

@FLGators - I think this is new! I don't recall it being offered at ShopHQ

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

CHI AND ALL-

DIMITRI WILL BE LIVE ON FACEBOOK TO DISCUSS NEW PRODUCTS AS WELL AS THE TS TODAY AT 5PM WITH ANGIE LEE.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY!!!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

CHI AND ALL-

DIMITRI WILL BE LIVE ON FACEBOOK TO DISCUSS NEW PRODUCTS AS WELL AS THE TS TODAY AT 5PM WITH ANGIE LEE.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY!!!

@weezer111 - thank you! I won't be available to watch the Facebook Live session but hope someone can share the info

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

WILL TRY AND FIND OUT WHAT I CAN CHI!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Hoping it's the Neck Amoure.  I wish he would bring back the daytime Neck Amoure.  I have two more daytime jars left and then they are gone!  Smiley Sad  

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl Looks like it is the Skinn® Cosmetics 30-Day Eye Boot Camp 766-040 on Single & AS. Currently showing full price $129

Trusted Contributor

@FLGators you’re correct, it’s the eye boot camp. I was hoping someone would catch it! LOL! The price will GREATLY improve!
Esteemed Contributor

HE HAD BEEN SHOWING IT FOR A FEW DAYS ON SOCIAL MEDIA, BUT NO MENTION OF THAT BEING THE TS.

I HOPE THOSE WHO GET IT ENJOY IT!!