Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN Cosmetics - HSN TS - 10/5

@Fluke67 wrote:
I ended up ordering the 3w since host Valerie’s foundation shades have been a good match for me in the past. Also ordered the lip oil set, dwp set, and the powder. On the fence about the cleansing set, I’ve not tried cleansing oils but my skin may like them better now.

@Fluke67 - nice haul! I haven't tried the cleansing oil yet. If you purchase it, please let me know your review 

I'm so GLAD that HSN and D have good event pricing for us and exceptional products 💗

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

Dimitri..     did TERRIFIC today..... So many "sell outs!"    Congrats!!

I agree @MakeUpMaidn 👏🏻🤩

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl I decided to get the cleansing set, will let you know how it works, really hopeful about the oil!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

One of the beneficial additions to this event - having professional makeup artist Georgia on the shows doing demos. I learned some new techniques watching her. In the final show, she did a demo of the new eye shadows 

In the final show the host Suzanne said this was the final Skinn TS of the year. Did anyone else hear that comment?

I wonder if there will be any additional Skinn holiday items? Black Friday offers? 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @rochelleS!  I am trying to remember exactly but I would imagine it was the coverage and/or finish on me because if it were the color I would have exchanged it for a different color.   If I hadn't returned it previously I would definitely be giving it a try though.

Let me know how you like it.  I may have just been going through a bad patch with my skin and would love it now.

🤗

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

One of the beneficial additions to this event - having professional makeup artist Georgia on the shows doing demos. I learned some new techniques watching her. In the final show, she did a demo of the new eye shadows 

In the final show the host Suzanne said this was the final Skinn TS of the year. Did anyone else hear that comment?

I wonder if there will be any additional Skinn holiday items? Black Friday offers? 

@Chi-town girl - I did hear Suzanne say that so hopefully when he's back before the holidays, he'll have some good holidays sets.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @MakeUpMaidn & @JudyL regarding upcoming events/offers.

Trusted Contributor

Looking for advice here.  I have tried this Skinn Scientific Color Foundation a couple of times now.  I bought the 4W Peachy Medium, and just like I thought, it looks too yellow for me.  I usually just get a Medium in most foundaitons.  Is the 3C, Cool Beige, a really light color?  Not sure if I should swap out for a differnt color or just return it...

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

Looking for advice here.  I have tried this Skinn Scientific Color Foundation a couple of times now.  I bought the 4W Peachy Medium, and just like I thought, it looks too yellow for me.  I usually just get a Medium in most foundaitons.  Is the 3C, Cool Beige, a really light color?  Not sure if I should swap out for a differnt color or just return it...

@MrsCat21  - I am a light/medium cool (in some foundations I wear a medium) and bought the 3C Cool and it works fine for me.  Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

A couple new holiday items are posted

This excellent facial cream - a holiday double size, basically a BOGO offer. This was the customer choice winner for best facial cream in 2022

SKINN Supersize Divine Elixir Luminous Firming Cream in Holiday Box

825-619
SKINN Supersize Divine Elixir Luminous Firming Cream in Holiday Box