Honored Contributor

SKINN Cosmetics - HSN TS - 10/5

Will the TS item be the new eyeshadow? No info yet

Looks like 4 full hour SKINN shows plus hits on the morning beauty show + Beauty Report

WED OCT 05
12-1a ET

Skinn Cosmetics - All On Free Shipping
Discover skincare with concentrated formulas for real beauty solutions - all with FREE shipping.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN Cosmetics - HSN TS - 10/5

[ Edited ]

I like the 2 darker shades. Currently available on SKINN website 

the new SKINN eyeshadows are now available. Some good details on the SKINN website. $26 for 1 or $44 for 2 and you even get to choose the colors for the duo:

Meet the Shades
Discover the new Firming Long-Wear Eyeshadows,
available in four velvety-smooth pigments

1C83063F-C2C5-4C60-805A-BA3EA0DFACFE.jpeg

50570A09-71DF-4EEE-BD13-8A8F7E03AC6F.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

New DWP Serum Holiday kit at HSN $70

SKINN DWP Face & Eye Serums with Cosmetic Bag

816-520

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl - thanks for letting us know.  Always glad when SKINN is on HSN.  The cleanser duo that was a TSV last Spring and the Dermapeel have truly made a difference in my skin.  Think it was you last Spring that mentioned they were going to be on so I decided to watch, bought the cleanser duo TS on AD and the rest is history.  Have no desire to try any other cleanser.  Started using the Dermapeel this past summer and that is a great product too.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl I love the darker shades as well.  That Expresso is just beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

816-520

I have been wanting to try the Age Reset and this set is so tempting.  @Chi-town girl - don't you use this?  Anyone else?  Do you combine other serums with it and if so, which ones?  Was thinking I'd use it at night but already use Niancinamide and Lactic Acid at night so not sure if this would fit in or be too much.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

816-520

I have been wanting to try the Age Reset and this set is so tempting.  @Chi-town girl - don't you use this?  Anyone else?  Do you combine other serums with it and if so, which ones?  Was thinking I'd use it at night but already use Niancinamide and Lactic Acid at night so not sure if this would fit in or be too much.

@JudyL - yes, I use some PTR & ISOMERS serums and I either put the other serums on 1st or mix them with the Age Reset. I also rotate some of my serums on different days - PTR Retinol, ISOMERS Matrixyl, Glutathione, Ultimate Super Skin and Acetyl Hexapeptide. This is my pm regime. 

I think you will like the Age Reset serum - it's one of Dimitri's best products 

I'm glad you are finding success with this brand 👍

Honored Contributor

The sponge is also available separately for $10

SKINN Angled Sponge and Case

822-980
SKINN Angled Sponge and Case

Honored Contributor

A new HSN Discovery kit $10 free shipping 

HSN Small Discoveries Holiday Sample Bag

804-603

What It IsA collection of top HSN must-haves that no beauty lover should be without. The perfect glam set for gifting or treating yourself this holiday season!

What You Get
  • .2 fl. oz. Active Argan Resurfacing Serum
  • .067 fl. oz. Beekman 1802 Bloom Cream Moisturizer
  • .34 fl. oz. Better Not Younger Hair Redemption Butter Masque
  • .24 fl. oz. Londontown Illuminating Nail Concealer
  • .24 fl. oz. Nakery Beauty Social Butterfly Body Butter
  • .5 fl. oz. PRAI Ageless Throat & Decolletage Night Creme
  • .1 oz. SKINN Green Tea Cleanser & Olive Cleanser Pouch
  • .17 fl. oz. Smashbox Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Primer
  • .6 oz. Too Faced Lady Bold Lipstick Blister Card

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I am hoping for something really different > He is working on Face Boot camp , but i doubt that will be it. His TSV's have been quite boring on HSN , but i understand , they want something that sells , but give us something different once a year.