Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN Cosmetics: Anyone Watching Upcoming Shows (9/17 & 9/18) on HSN?

I think Dimitri should have stayed with ShopHQ and  SSC should have stayed with HSN, although the few times I have seen Jennifer and CeCe, they seem really happy....Beekman also seems to have fit in quite nicely on HSN and QVC....Sometimes moves are good, and other time not so much......Time will tell.

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN Cosmetics: Anyone Watching Upcoming Shows (9/17 & 9/18) on HSN?

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

I really don't care if a vendor has had "work done", etc., I only care about if I am satisfied with what I purchase.  I just started buying Skinn this year and I like the items I have purchased and think I see results.  Right now I'm "on a break"  in order to use some items I have from other brands.  (phasing some out, but can't just throw them in garbage)  I never did see Skinn on Evine as I never watched that channel.    I like the free shipping from HSN, but see how much the prices have gone up since I began watching this year.  Hope they bring in more good kits which usually relates to a better price per item.

@ChazzyLady  - thanks for posting. Unable to watch the full hour shows but I saw some segments last night on Beauty Report. Host Amy has such a great sense of style - I would love to raid her closet/shoe collection!

@Daysdee  - I agree about the repetitive comments/speculations about hosts/vendors. And then there are the conspiracy rumors, LOL- always good for a belly laugh.

My ONLY interest is in the quality and effectiveness of the products. I'm in good shape with my supply and auto ship orders for my fav's but I always check for specials and show items. My next Skinn buy will prob be the new Manuka mask- the oil is FABULOUS 

@Chi-town girl  I am nuts about the Manuka Oil!  I tried it out of curiosity, knowing other oils I’ve tried were a flop, but this one is fantastic - so glad I have it on auto-ship.  I know Dimitri can’t make medical claims but you wouldn’t believe what it’s done to a surgical scar on my neck - it practically nonexistent.  

Which product specifically did you use on your scar?