Super Contributor

SKINN Cosmetics: Anyone Watching Upcoming Shows (9/17 & 9/18) on HSN?

Hello Lovelies! Just wondering who here will be watching Dimitri's upcoming shows on HSN (Wednesday, September 18 and Thursday, September 19)?

I plan on watching just to see if there will be any special prices on items I'm interested in like his Collagenesis Twenty-four Hour Youth Preservation Cream--have a feeling he's phasing this one out though--and to try out his neck cream. I am on auto-delivery for his three piece non-negotiables set and just recently got his Collagenesis Rose Noir duo for the face and eyes which I love for my very dry, sensitive, eczema prone skin especially with the cold windy air of fall and winter coming which wreaks havoc on my face.

Anyway would really like to hear from any of you planning on watching or not.

Take care.😊

Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN Cosmetics: Anyone Watching Upcoming Shows (9/17 & 9/18) on HSN?

I have HSN now and what a complete JOKE!  Dimitri has his faced so filled up and then has the nerve to think we are idiots to buy his Pep40 lip and laugh line treatment.  Obviously his products don't really work if he has to fill his face like a balloon to sell his items.

Honored Contributor

Hi @ChazzyLady  - I watched the early morning spot today and will likely watch some of tonight's and tomorrow's spots.  I don't really need anything, all my favorites are on auto-ship. 

Super Contributor

Hello there! I didn't watch the earlier shows but I am watching now. Like you, I didn't see anything that tempted me and, as I said earlier, I am also on auto-ship for what I need.

I am really in the market for an all around multitasking eye cream and considering trying the RoC eye cream. I've heard a lot of good things about it and if I don't like it I can just return it without worrying about paying shipping costs to send it back.

I don't know about you but I think that it will take him or any vendor who switches from a channel where they've been for years a while for them to build up the customer base they had before. I hope that makes sense, LOL!😊

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just tuned in.  I don't think I need anything but I love his original Lip 6X serum, skin softening essence, and Pep 40 cream.  😊

ETA:  How could I forget to mention his Dermappeal!

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

I'm watching now too. The  3-piece Non-Negotiables Facial Cleanser Set 4 oz size set for $45.00 was just on. I'll need another set soon. I might have 2 month left on my last set. Hmmmm? I think I may get the  3-piece DWP Creme Velour Lipstick Set. It looks lovely. 

Respected Contributor

I hate to say it but ShopHQ , brings the best values and brings out the best in most vendors , I like HSN but it does nothing with Skinn. That last TSV was a joke. He used to have exciting TSV's , i am not blaming him.

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

I'm watching now too. The  3-piece Non-Negotiables Facial Cleanser Set 4 oz size set for $45.00 was just on. I'll need another set soon. I might have 2 month left on my last set. Hmmmm? I think I may get the  3-piece DWP Creme Velour Lipstick Set. It looks lovely. 

@BdBettyB  I’m a lipgloss and lipstick fiend.  I have that DWP set, and I like it.  

Super Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I hate to say it but ShopHQ , brings the best values and brings out the best in most vendors , I like HSN but it does nothing with Skinn. That last TSV was a joke. He used to have exciting TSV's , i am not blaming him.

Hi MW In Iowa. Now that you mention it, I think you're probably right especially when it comes to the presentations of Skinn. The presentations were definitely more high energy, often hilarious actually, and seemed to offer better deals.

The one thing that I have to give credit to HSN on is the shipping and handling. With my auto-ship from HSN on the three piece non-negotiables set I locked in free shipping and handling on each order; good luck with that when Dimitri was on ShopHQ/Evine. I recall that many fans of Skinn here lamented the often high costs for S&H as to why they didn't often buy more.

Also, do you think that his visits at HSN fewer and farther between as well as shorter than they were on the other network? He used to show up monthly before moving to HSN and stay longer.

BTW, anyone know why Evine switched back to ShopHQ? No big deal, just curious.

Trusted Contributor

@ChazzyLady wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Hi MW In Iowa. Now that you mention it, I think you're probably right especially when it comes to the presentations of Skinn. The presentations were definitely more high energy, often hilarious actually, and seemed to offer better deals.

The one thing that I have to give credit to HSN on is the shipping and handling. With my auto-ship from HSN on the three piece non-negotiables set I locked in free shipping and handling on each order; good luck with that when Dimitri was on ShopHQ/Evine. I recall that many fans of Skinn here lamented the often high costs for S&H as to why they didn't often buy more.

Also, do you think that his visits at HSN fewer and farther between as well as shorter than they were on the other network? He used to show up monthly before moving to HSN and stay longer.

BTW, anyone know why Evine switched back to ShopHQ? No big deal, just curious.

Well I do remember his anniversary non-negotiable set  every year was 4 or 5 items for 59.99 or maybe it was 49.99? That was a great deal on Evine. Nothing like that has happened so far on HSN. I'll keep waiting. Smiley Happy