Honored Contributor

SKINN Cosmetics Age Reset Serum

[ Edited ]

Have been curious about this product and after watching the presentation on HSN am wondering if I can use just this at night and eliminate my other serums.  It says to use it twice a day but I would probably only use it at night. 

Does anyone use this?  If so, would like to hear your impressions of it.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN Cosmetics Age Rewind Serum

Do you mean Age Reset Serum??

Very nice serum, so is the one for eyes, great ingredient decks,. but like most produicts no miracle woorkers. 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL  - I've been using this fabulous serum for years. Have the supersized on A/S - previous TS at $55 price

Yes, you can use it as a one and done nightly serum. I still use a few other serums along with it for pm

And I use it under eyes too

Skinn® Cosmetics Collagenesis® DWP Age Reset Serum Intensive AutoShip®

721-008
Skinn® Cosmetics Collagenesis® DWP Age Reset Serum Intensive AutoShip®

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Do you mean Age Reset Serum??

Very nice serum, so is the one for eyes, great ingredient decks,. but like most produicts no miracle woorkers. 

@Shelbelle  - Ugh, yes, Reset serum.  I got the name confused with something else.  Thanks for letting me know.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Chi-town girl for your response.  Was thinking I might be able to simply my routine if I used this product at night, along with my moisturizers.  I have had such good luck with his cleansers and DermaPeel so was curious about this.  It has good reviews on HSN.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

Have been curious about this product and after watching the presentation on HSN am wondering if I can use just this at night and eliminate my other serums.  It says to use it twice a day but I would probably only use it at night. 

Does anyone use this?  If so, would like to hear your impressions of it.  Thanks!

@JudyL  This Skinn Age Reset Serums are a constant in my skincare routine. It was one of the products that was my introduction to The Skinn line I use the face serum once a day, in the morning.  The eye serum, I use AM and PM.  I did take a break for awhile, trying to use less costly products, but when the face serum went on a TS in a double size container and on A/S, I jumped back on. I haven't been using the eye serum all that long, set up an A/S a couple months ago on a duo. Lots of excellent ingredients in these. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch- think I will try this, however, will wait for a TS or special pricing and in the meantime use up what I have. 

Occasional Contributor

Re: SKINN Cosmetics Age Reset Serum

Agre Reset Serum, Name is quite intresting in itself.