Honored Contributor

I think it was an honest & very common error - you thought the other size was the regular one. Not the big deal some are suggesting. Now you know & others will, too, because they are reading the thread.

Valued Contributor

I have never seen a 3 oz. size of the Chin Up. The original size was 1.2 oz. and then he did a larger 1.7 oz. which they called their super size. The product amounts are clearly written for you to check before you buy the product on the product page. No one is ripping you off. Many products come in different sizes, and it's up to the buyer to check what they are purchasing before buying.

Super Contributor
On 7/31/2014 Glitter Fairy said:

HELLOOOOOO I did come back and say what I said in response to what I was told in replies!! You need to step off.

Oh no! I've been banished by the Glitter Fairy!

Then let ME apologize for not seeing your apology. I wasn't just referring to you, by the way, it happens frequently. I ask your forgiveness, but since you want me gone, see ya!

Occasional Contributor

The negative heading is disappointing. I have never watched a vendor any more honest than Dimitri is. I have worked retail cosmetics for years and catch things he says that someone else might not notice. He always clarifies his statements to the inth degree, Probably even more than he needs to do. This can be a lesson to all of us to double check all the information before we place an order.

Honored Contributor
On 7/31/2014 Glitter Fairy said:

HELLOOOOOO I did come back and say what I said in response to what I was told in replies!! You need to step off.

It's just unfortunate that your thread is WRONG, misleading and cannot be amended. This is a great brand. While not every product will work for everyone, I see NOTHING THAT IS A RIPOFF from this brand. If anything, it's the opposite. Very very very good value which is harder and harder to find these days esp in beauty. And for you to jump on Maren-boo. An apology to Dimitri and Maren would be nice/appropriate.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Wow, in Glitter Fairy's defense I dont see where she went off on Maren, I kind of see it the other way around (sorry Maren). She did come back and apologize, I think we should lay off her now. Smile

In fact, I realize I bumped this by posting, but we really should just let it fall off the page... jmo

Respected Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Set of Two Chin-Up Pro Serums 1.7 oz Each - 305-175

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Frequent Contributor
From reading the thread title, i thought this was going to be about removing (rip off) chin hair....that doesnt explain why i decided to read this thread.....lol never heard of "chin up"... Now I know Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor
On 7/31/2014 SeaGal said:

Wow, in Glitter Fairy's defense I dont see where she went off on Maren, I kind of see it the other way around (sorry Maren). She did come back and apologize, I think we should lay off her now. Smile

In fact, I realize I bumped this by posting, but we really should just let it fall off the page... jmo

Hmm. I just reread all responses. GF didnt apologize. She just said she received a duo of the larger size and now...they are smaller, just a different twist of the rip off claim. Interesting too that no one else is confirming or validating her claim that there was a larger sized duo last year vs now. Maren did nothing wrong, certainly not to be told in "bold typeface" to "step off". That is not a statement of apology or admission of error.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I received a 3 oz Chin-Up in the Winter Recovery Kit (may have been 2012) item # 305-191

I don't recall it saying it was supersized, but it may have been, so the OP is not making it up that there was a 3 oz size.