Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN CREME REVERSE vs CREPE ERASE - RESULTS

I'm very happy with Crepe Erase, but I have no basis for comparison.

Honored Contributor

I have been using Prai serum (the one with the little roller balls) and Gold Bond Neck & Chest with some success.  The Prai cream did nothing for me.  I'm 60, so my neck is really the only place where I have a crepeiness issue so far.  Thanks for all the info.

Trusted Contributor

I prefer alpha hydroxyl lotion to all of them. Ironically, it’s the cheapest too.
Honored Contributor

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:
I prefer alpha hydroxyl lotion to all of them. Ironically, it’s the cheapest too.

@NJgirl 1205  where do you buy that product?

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99, you should be able to find Alpha Hydrox products at Walmart or drug stores.  If not, I would imagine Amazon carries them.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped AND EVERYONE Cat Very Happy

Hi, it's Collagenesis Creme Reverse Deep Wrinkle Protocol Body Butter.

I bought it from Evine on autoship months ago, sadly it's no longer available, have to find it where I can. It's been great for body, neck and the last 2 weeks on my face.  it's great having one creme am and pm, especially when I'm in a hurry or don't feel like going through my menagerie of jars.

oh, my 61 yr old hands are better too.

I tried Pep40 too, it didn't work as well.

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

Hopefully it won't be too long before it makes it to the Skinn offerings on HSN.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Hopefully it won't be too long before it makes it to the Skinn offerings on HSN.

Hi, Thanks! Unfortunately I don't shop with HSN, haven't in a decade, long story- got fed up.  In the past I've bought it from Evine, and recently from Ebay. I'll try Ebay again. I want to make sure I have at least 2 waiting after the one I'm finishing. I also want to give a few to my daughters(4- their ages vary from 23-41, I know they'll like it for the moisturization even if they don't have the issues Dimitri speaks about when promoting this... one can always begin early)  and my sister in-law, Aunt, and best friend. Whew, I better get startedCat Surprised

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

@pupwhipped AND EVERYONE Cat Very Happy

Hi, it's Collagenesis Creme Reverse Deep Wrinkle Protocol Body Butter.

I bought it from Evine on autoship months ago, sadly it's no longer available, have to find it where I can. It's been great for body, neck and the last 2 weeks on my face.  it's great having one creme am and pm, especially when I'm in a hurry or don't feel like going through my menagerie of jars.

oh, my 61 yr old hands are better too.

I tried Pep40 too, it didn't work as well.

IMO, what really sets the Creme Reverse DWP body butter apart is that it contains facial skincare actives, peptides, and moisturizers. It's great for your body and face as a heavy moisturizing cream. The other Skinn body butters contain body-specific actives to exfoliate or (slightly) reduce fat/cellulite. DWP butter has facial Matixyl.

The main product Skinn's line is missing is a good thick emollient cream. This fills that need. (The 24 hour youth preservation elite and the rose noir products are just not good-old-fasioned moisturizers like ths body butter is.) 

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I have the Collagenesis Body Cream form the TTV last year on Evine.

I DO like it but honestly do not let anyone tell you it is not "tacky" - I ony use a tiny amout and if you touch my arm 4 hours later, even 8 hours later it is still tacky so I don't wear it to often, under cloths it just feels awful so I save it for those times I will be short sleeve or wearing shorts because it does moiturize well but could NOT imagine wearing it outside in the heat, you would sweat super fast from it, I know i did.

Anyways, just my two cents  Smiley Happy