Valued Contributor

Re: SKINN CREME REVERSE vs CREPE ERASE - RESULTS

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have long nails and also hate big jars of anything, I avoid them, if possible I empty the contents into pump bottles. 

I keep my ring finger nail shorter just for that reason. Ring finger because that's the finger we should use around our eyes when applying creams and serums. I call it my jar finger Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

If your hands aren't clean enough to dip in a jar of cream, you shouldn't be touching your skin with them anyway.

Many actives aren't affected by opening and closing a container. Air and light only affect certain ingredients, like unprotected retinol, old school vitamin C, and some plant extracts. Peptides, acids, and many antioxidants will stay effective in a cream in a jar for as long as is listed on the packaging.

Also, only the surface of a cream has contact with air, so everything under there is protected anyway. Did you know that creams that aren't intended as sunscreens still sometimes contain low levels of sunscreen--to protect the formula from light? And the main reason for the tiny amounts of antimicrobials in products is to kill off any germs that get in there.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Mothertrucker wrote:

I was just on the Skinn Site and those jars of Collagenesis body creme? $85.00!!!! Everything else is crazy expensive too! Never realized what an incredible deal those kits WERE..Now that every thing is MSRP,  I am afraid my affair with Skinn may be coming to an end...

If it's any help (not much) everything on the Skinn site is 20% off. The code is at the top of their homepage. Free shipping if it's over 50.00

Yeah, wasnt it like $29.95 on Evine!? honestly, if I thought it was that great I would pay ther $85, it just frankly ISNT...