Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINN CREME REVERSE vs CREPE ERASE - RESULTS

@Porcelain 

@Porcelain wrote:

@skittles2 wrote:

@pupwhipped AND EVERYONE Cat Very Happy

Hi, it's Collagenesis Creme Reverse Deep Wrinkle Protocol Body Butter.

I bought it from Evine on autoship months ago, sadly it's no longer available, have to find it where I can. It's been great for body, neck and the last 2 weeks on my face.  it's great having one creme am and pm, especially when I'm in a hurry or don't feel like going through my menagerie of jars.

oh, my 61 yr old hands are better too.

I tried Pep40 too, it didn't work as well.

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

IMO, what really sets the Creme Reverse DWP body butter apart is that it contains facial skincare actives, peptides, and moisturizers. It's great for your body and face as a heavy moisturizing cream. The other Skinn body butters contain body-specific actives to exfoliate or (slightly) reduce fat/cellulite. DWP butter has facial Matixyl.

The main product Skinn's line is missing is a good thick emollient cream. This fills that need. (The 24 hour youth preservation elite and the rose noir products are just not good-old-fasioned moisturizers like ths body butter is.) 

Hi, I couldn't agree more, hits all those things!

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor

@SandGirl 

Hi, that's odd you've experienced tackiness. Myself, Aunt, sister in law and best friend haven't noticed that, and each of us applys  twice a day, not because we feel it's necessary, we just like the feel of it, and want to keep up and continue to see results.  I haven't noticed any product on my clothing. 

Could it be your bath products, or a treatment you applied the night before if you apply in the am, or vice versa?

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:
I prefer alpha hydroxyl lotion to all of them. Ironically, it’s the cheapest too.

@NJgirl 1205  where do you buy that product?

@blackhole99  I get it at Ulta but believe I also saw in Walmart or Target.

Respected Contributor

I was all ready to try this when I saw it comes in a jar.

I hate skin care products in jars.   I don't like getting it under my fingernails and I don't like the exposure to the air everytime the jar is opened.   Rats.

Contributor

I hate the large jars also, so I take out a small amount with an implement cleaned with alcohol and put it in a tiny jar. Then I always use that same clean implement to take the cream out of the small jar. So far, best way I've found to avoid as much contamination as possible.

Honored Contributor

I have long nails and also hate big jars of anything, I avoid them, if possible I empty the contents into pump bottles. 

Respected Contributor

I was just on the Skinn Site and those jars of Collagenesis body creme? $85.00!!!! Everything else is crazy expensive too! Never realized what an incredible deal those kits WERE..Now that every thing is MSRP,  I am afraid my affair with Skinn may be coming to an end...

Honored Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

I was just on the Skinn Site and those jars of Collagenesis body creme? $85.00!!!! Everything else is crazy expensive too! Never realized what an incredible deal those kits WERE..Now that every thing is MSRP,  I am afraid my affair with Skinn may be coming to an end...

If it's any help (not much) everything on the Skinn site is 20% off. The code is at the top of their homepage. Free shipping if it's over 50.00

Honored Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

@SandGirl 

Hi, that's odd you've experienced tackiness. Myself, Aunt, sister in law and best friend haven't noticed that, and each of us applys  twice a day, not because we feel it's necessary, we just like the feel of it, and want to keep up and continue to see results.  I haven't noticed any product on my clothing. 

Could it be your bath products, or a treatment you applied the night before if you apply in the am, or vice versa?

@skittles2 

Since I've never seen either presented, I'm a tad fuzzy .....  these moisturizers are for wrinkles and dry skin on the body, right?   Scent or unscented?   

Valued Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

I have the Collagenesis Body Cream form the TTV last year on Evine.

I DO like it but honestly do not let anyone tell you it is not "tacky" - I ony use a tiny amout and if you touch my arm 4 hours later, even 8 hours later it is still tacky so I don't wear it to often, under cloths it just feels awful so I save it for those times I will be short sleeve or wearing shorts because it does moiturize well but could NOT imagine wearing it outside in the heat, you would sweat super fast from it, I know i did.

Anyways, just my two cents  Smiley Happy

I really love it too and get great results but I agree, I can't stand the tackiness. I have to plan what I am wearing and doing before using it. Usually before bed because I made the mistake of using it in the morning and I swear I had to peel my clothes off. Great product for hydration though.