Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN CREME REVERSE TTV TONIGHT

Creme Reverse is good for combo skin, not a heavy cream, but a lighter gel cream formula.

Honored Contributor

On 7/26/2014 SKITTLE said:

I love, love, love the entire Creme reverse line.

My skin has improved in every aspect. I'm 57, been using SKINN, Perricone, I will never use another Perricone, Clarins, La mer, no more $$$$$$ items again. I've been using Dimitri's lines since Parthena, but have used additional very high end lines too. Strickly SKINN since it's inception.

Stem Rejen always and Creme Reverse always.

I'm ordering 6 of these sets no matter the price. I already ordered 3 at the price it is now and will order more at newer price.

I wonder if I call in after midnight if they will adjust the price I paid today?

and if I have the coupon code for %10 off if they will adjust it further?

also, I wonder it it will be on 6 valuepays?

and will the shipping still be $2.99?

does anyone know?

Yes, they will adjust the price, yes the shipping will be $2.99 and yes the 10% off code will be good, usually they take about 17% off the price for the TTV price. Yes, 6 value pays. You may have to use the 10% off code on a new order.

Respected Contributor

On 7/26/2014 SKITTLE said:

I wonder if I call in after midnight if they will adjust the price I paid today?

and if I have the coupon code for %10 off if they will adjust it further?

also, I wonder it it will be on 6 valuepays?

and will the shipping still be $2.99?

does anyone know?

Yes, you should be able to get a price adjustment to today's earlier pricing. Not sure if the coupon code will be able to be adjusted as it is a one-time coupon code, but I'd sure ask. I'm sure it will be on 6 valuepays as almost everything is...and yes, the $2.99 S&H is for the anniversary visit entirely. HTH's, SKITTLE! Smiley Happy I'll be getting on the Crème Reverse bandwagon at midnight, too! Woo Hoo...What a visit!!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Contributor

On 7/26/2014 Shelbelle said:

Creme Reverse is good for combo skin, not a heavy cream, but a lighter gel cream formula.

Can you tell a difference in your skin, like does it help firm?

Honored Contributor

Shelbelle (or anyone else),

Can you tell me how the Creme Reverse for Eyes compares to the Stem Rejen for Eyes?

I have used the Stem Rejen and like it a lot.

Trusted Contributor

I use both Stem Rejen and Creme Reverse, I apply the CR over the Stem. Before I tried CR I only used Stem, and got good results, but WOW! using both has been amazing.

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Respected Contributor

On 7/26/2014 Katz25 said:
On 7/26/2014 Shelbelle said:

Can you tell a difference in your skin, like does it help firm?

I think it does.

I've been using it since January 2014 in combination with some other brands and I see a definite improvement in my skin.

I have pretty good skin...very little lines and/or wrinkles...my main concern was loss of elasticity and I think it's been better since I've added Creme Reverse to my daily routine.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

I cannot wait! So happy this is a TTV!
Super Contributor

On 7/26/2014 Fredee said: Don't forget the 10% coupon code on retailmenot.com!!!! It works at/after midnight. Smiley Happy

Can you tell me where to find the coupon code at retailmenot.com? I`ve looked but cant find it.

Valued Contributor

I had to type in shop hq in the search bar to get the coupon code.