Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN COSMETICS TS for June 21

[ Edited ]

I'm just going to say this, again....Brett Chuckerman is such an EXCELLENT host, working with Dimitri - informed, calm, detailed delivery.

That's all.  Carry on.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I'm just going to say this, again....Brett Chuckerman is such an EXCELLENT host, working with Dimitri - informed, calm, detailed delivery.

That's all.  Carry on.

Brett does well with all the skin care lines, sorry to see him leave the network. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

That's all.  Carry on.

Brett does well with all the skin care lines, sorry to see him leave the network. 

What, he's leaving???  Well that's just great!  Now we'll be stuck with the uninformed, interupting, over the top gasping and squealing females.  Ugh.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

That's all.  Carry on.

Agree with all the above @JeanLouiseFinch. Such a contrast to this Michelle who's on with him now. Wish she would shut up and drop interrupting.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

What, he's leaving???  Well that's just great!  Now we'll be stuck with the uninformed, interupting, over the top gasping and squealing females.  Ugh.

Yes him and Connie who is Dimitri's long time friend.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl As you know, I'm new to this line.  I had recently purchased the PEP40 Creme Riche Body Butter.  Is the new one in the blue jar the same?   I could still return mine if the new one is improved.  I did order the TS, the oil, the finishing powder (I have the liquid foundation and like it), and the set with 2 tubes of exfoliating product for the face.

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@Chi-town girl As you know, I'm new to this line.  I had recently purchased the PEP40 Creme Riche Body Butter.  Is the new one in the blue jar the same?   I could still return mine if the new one is improved.  I did order the TS, the oil, the finishing powder (I have the liquid foundation and like it), and the set with 2 tubes of exfoliating product for the face.

I checked the ingredients in both the Pep40 and Collagenesis Body Butter and they both have the similar ingredients. I printed out both ingredients list and went thru and checked off each ingredient, there are a few different ones in each. I have the Pep40 on Auto Delivery. So I am going to pass on the Collagenesis.
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Thanks for the info.  I'll keep the body butter I have.  (Such a huge jar--which is good.)

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Thanks for the info.  I'll keep the body butter I have.  (Such a huge jar--which is good.)

@Daysdee  The Body Butter makes an excellent neck & decolette cream too.

Honored Contributor

I have both body butters and the blue is better than the white. The blue one has the original Matrixyl and the white one doesn't. I've used the blue one on my face with nice results and would not do that with the white one.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr