Honored Contributor

Anyone know what this will be?

Contributor

Re: SKINN COSMETICS TS ON HSN

[ Edited ]

I was just watching a video he did with Connie Craig-Carroll on facebook about this.  It is a supersize tube of Dermappeal and also a tube of Dermappeal for body.  He didn't say how much it would be.  I didn't watch the whole video so he could have said later on.  I love Dermappeal so I'll probably get it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@q lover  Thank you.

Contributor

You're very welcome!

Valued Contributor

Oh I hope not. I am dermapeeled to death. We need better show and choices of products. I just don't understand and it is a long time now since he came to HSN. I have heard all the stories about why but action is needed.

Very disappointing.

Honored Contributor

Wonder when he made this video,. Connie has been gone from HSN for about 2 months now? Big disappointment, I am also Dermapeeled to death!!

Honored Contributor

I like Dermapeel, but if that is the TS I doubt I will buy it.  If they don't give him better specials, kits, etc.  he will not get much of a following on HSN.  I'm new to the SKINN line and really like it, but  I like a good value with kits, etc.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Wonder when he made this video,. Connie has been gone from HSN for about 2 months now? Big disappointment, I am also Dermapeeled to death!!

@ShelbelleConnie is doing her own thing, but they are friends.  He went to her house yesterday and did a "live" from her kitchen.  

Contributor

About 10 days ago he had a today' special on the Canadien shopping channel. It was great super size cleansers plus supersize dermappeal, just what I was hoping  for here,. But it seems like he is trying to alienate his u.s. customers. Even his small ounce cleansers are sold out. 

Honored Contributor

I would love to see him with a Cleanser TSV.......I love his Olive cleanser.....I have enough Dermapeel for now! So it is a pass from me!