Valued Contributor

Re: SKINN COSMETICS / HSN TS - Wed 4/27

@Chi-town girl    

...  Today (at least today)  SKINN is (Free S&H), (5 Easy Pays), so I picked up both of the items u posted here originally:  (Plus the Pitahaya (single) is on A/S (below) 

•   (#766-026) SKINN Pitahaya Essence (Single) is on (A/S), (Free S&H)(5 E/P) ....

.....   (as well as the

•  (#799-500) SKINN Pitahaya Essence being a (DUO) (S/S) (Free S&H)(5 E/P)

(I had no luck trying to get the "SKINN Today's Special" info from the Customer Rep.  bummah!  Smiley Frustrated)

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell  Gosh, I hope you like it. We've got 30 days to not like it, lol! I'm thinking I may just need the elixir oil, or I may just need the creme or I may put them both together. It says you can add the oil to your favorite creme so there are a lot of options. But it will be (they say) 3 months till we know if it works! I started with Dimitri when he owned Parthena and started on HSN. On and off for many years I used his stuff. Mostly good, some not so good. Guess I'm in for the long haul. I don't fear his ingredients as I do so many others.

Valued Contributor

@Judaline   Oh.. I

m grateful u recommended that "SKINN Divine Elixir Luminous Firming Cream,"  esp since now it's a DUO *and* on AUTO SHIP!

... And yes, I can return it if it doesnt work for me.. That's what's good about the H channel.  And they're usually fast.   But Skinn offers great cosmetics also.

I also used Dimitri's PARTHENA products, and LOVED them!  Loved their kits too!   I miss them!  ..

...  and loved watching that gorgeous, Francesca, (I think her name was), as well as Dimitri presenting.  (I don't recall their 3rd partner ever presenting:  maybe he worked back at the Lab..  young guy??) 

... Also, MINDY McCortney, Host at the H Channel, she used to be the routine Host presenting PARTHENA, most of the time.  She's the cute H host that tempted me to try PARTHENA:  She seemed so sincere.  And Mindy was right abt PARTHENA!   Ya'remember, Mindy?.. (she was once married to Tony Little, briefly?) 

I hope to give feedback here, after trying more of the SKINN products.  I grabbed quite a few A/S's today.  Looking forward to finding out what the TSV is at H  this Wed, Apr 27th!

I'm waiting, waiting, waiting for a few other A/S in other products on the H channel too, ex Dr. Graf

Valued Contributor

Here's a pic of Mindy McCortney (as a blonde).. but she usually was a brunette (see below)

Mindy McCortney (shopwithmindy) - Profile | Pinterest

Co-owner of Serious Skin Care Jennifer Flavin Stallone and Mindy... News  Photo - Getty Images

Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell Yes, I remember Mindy.But I needed the pic to jog my memory. Didn't know about Tony Little!

I used Connie Steven products, too. Today the ingredients don't look good to me.

BTW, your nick is very clever!

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@TwinkleBell Yes, I remember Mindy.But I needed the pic to jog my memory. Didn't know about Tony Little!

I used Connie Steven products, too. Today the ingredients don't look good to me.

Connies ingredients were the worst ever!!!

Honored Contributor

Most of the Parthena products I used came in blue bottles, never had a red label from them. 

Valued Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~

@Judaline   Thanks!  I thought pics of Mindy might jog a memory, (esp the brunette pic). 

..  Looking forward to trying out my SKINN Haul. So curious abt what the SKINN TSV will be Wed, 4/27. 

.. Thanks for yr recommendation!  .. & compliment on my nick! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Any news yet on the *SKINN*  TSV  (for this Wed, Apr 27th)?

Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell wrote:

Any news yet on the *SKINN*  TSV  (for this Wed, Apr 27th)?

@TwinkleBell - no presale and I don't yet see any event special pricing such as a This Day Only. More info tomorrow afternoon 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri