Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN COSMETICS / HSN TS - Wed 4/27

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

His Orchid Gel was really popular and mostly sold out. I wonder if it will come back in stock?? Did Dimitri say anything about that?  

@SilleeMee - I'm not sure about the original one that was in a jar (purple color), but I did see them presenting a tinted orchid gel in a tube yesterday 

@Chi-town girl 

Yes, that's the one. That tinted gel in a tube and it comes with a brush, too. I hope it comes back.

Respected Contributor

I've ordered one or two things in the past from Skinn.  Since I'm almost at the end of the tube of my Clinique cleanser, I thought, what the heck, and ordered yesterday's TSV.  I ordered it at about 5 p.m.  This afternoon, I got an email that my order was on extended delivery.  When I ordered it, there was plenty of inventory, it's not like I hopped on at 11:55 p.m.  So I decided to cancel the order.  If they were up front about it yesterday, I would have proceeded with the order.  But I don't like when HSN plays that game.  So I'll go tomorrow and repurchase some more Clinique during Macy's sale.  I also just got another notice that my Lessman ChocoNovo is on extended delivery.  So I canceled that, too.  Looks like I have more to spend tomorrow in-store and actually bring home my purchases.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch and @Chi-town girl  - just ordered the Manuka Honey Oil as it was still on A/S.  Been wanting an oil for my under eye area so hope this works and I like it.  Thanks - I think - for the enthusiatic posts re this line as I've purchased a number of items the last 2 days!  Good enabling ladies - and I mean that as a compliment! 

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday 😎 Looks like D had a very successful TS day 🏆 20,000 TS orders/sellout.

One of the shows that I watched, the host said it was the 1st beauty cleanser TS for them - D finally convinced them to offer the Skinn cleansers as a TS with the proof that it's a big hit in the other 8 global markets that he sells. 

Some of my recent fashion orders at HSN have taken a long time to process/ship, but beauty items are shipping quickly! My SKINN order has shipped!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

. . . . . . . . . . AMAZING!!!

. . . . . . . . . . . . * * * NOTE * * *

My *HSN* SKINN, "haul," of numerous items,  

• Were remarkably delivered this AM,     * and * 
  • *ALL* items in the same box!! *           *and* 
  • Appropriate, correct Receipt enclosed &
  • Return Label was enclosed!!

. . . . . . . . . . AMAZING!!!

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Respected Contributor

Some of you are lucky with your orders.  I ordered 3 things including the TS.  Mine have been "packaging" for days now.  It says the ETD is 5/7.

I'm hoping they ship on Monday, 5/2.  It's too late for me to cancel now.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

Some of you are lucky with your orders.  I ordered 3 things including the TS.  Mine have been "packaging" for days now.  It says the ETD is 5/7.

I'm hoping they ship on Monday, 5/2.  It's too late for me to cancel now.

@HisElk1 - I've had hit/miss at HSN for processing/delivery of orders.

Most recently I bought some fashion clearance items during a free ship weekend - it took 2 weeks+ before my orders were delivered!

Hope your orders ship soon. My SKINN orders have 5/4 ETD

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri