Valued Contributor

Re: SKINN COSMETICS / HSN TS - Wed 4/27

I already bought the TS and I'm already on autoship for DermAppeal. I"m thinking about trying the Manuka Honey oil which is $39 today. Has anyone tried it? 

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

I already bought the TS and I'm already on autoship for DermAppeal. I"m thinking about trying the Manuka Honey oil which is $39 today. Has anyone tried it? 

@CorrTor  I have the Divine Elixer Luminous Oil on auto-ship. Best facial oil I've ever used.  

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

@CorrTor  I have the Divine Elixer Luminous Oil on auto-ship. Best facial oil I've ever used.  

Thank you @JeanLouiseFinch  Can you explain why you like it so much? 

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

Thank you @JeanLouiseFinch  Can you explain why you like it so much? 

@CorrTor  The scent is mild, it absorbs well so it doesn't leave a prolonged greasy surface and adds luminosity .  It can be used alone or added to a moisturizer.  

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

@CorrTor  - these facial oils are FABULOUS. I use the blue oil mix in with moisturizer for am and the original luminous honey oil for pm.  

There is a mini bottle trio of the 3 different oils that I bought at holiday time. It's also reordered and available right now - posted up thread.

I have the luminous honey oil on A/S from a previous TS that I hope never expires (2 bottles for $55)!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl  said:    "... luminous honey oil on A/S from a previous TS that I hope never expires (2 bottles for $55)!!!"

WOW!!  REMARKABLE DEAL!   Hang on to that! @Chi-town girl 

I have A/S on (2) 4oz TUBES (preferred, vs Jars) of SKINN DermaPeel for $41 with Free S&H.  Hope to hang on to that until there's a Better Deal, if it ever happens!

And this time, I grabbed SKINN Divine Elixir Luminous Oil Manuka Honey Oil for$39  (before, A/S was $53!!, which I cancelled after a few deliveries)

I *LOVE* grabbing Great Deals esp on products u know you'll like, or find out u like (& did, or can still get the same great price, either now or later)!

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell wrote:

@Chi-town girl  said:    "... luminous honey oil on A/S from a previous TS that I hope never expires (2 bottles for $55)!!!"

WOW!!  REMARKABLE DEAL!   Hang on to that! @Chi-town girl 

I have A/S on (2) 4oz TUBES (preferred, vs Jars) of SKINN DermaPeel for $41 with Free S&H.  Hope to hang on to that until there's a Better Deal, if it ever happens!

And this time, I grabbed SKINN Divine Elixir Luminous Oil Manuka Honey Oil for$39  (before, A/S was $53!!, which I cancelled after a few deliveries)

I *LOVE* grabbing Great Deals esp on products u know you'll like, or find out u like (& did, or can still get the same great price, either now or later)!

@TwinkleBell - yes! Some specials are not priced that well, but some of the Skinn TS offers are REALLY GOOD! I have several Skinn TS offers on A/S that have awesome pricing

I hope you LOVE the luminous honey oil. You don't need to use a lot - just a drop for your face and another drop for neck/décolleté. And you can mix it with your moisturizer 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

His Orchid Gel was really popular and mostly sold out. I wonder if it will come back in stock?? Did Dimitri say anything about that?  

Valued Contributor

Thank you @Chi-town girl @TwinkleBell  I caved and ordered the Manuka honey oil last night on auto ship for $39. Looks like it might replace vitamin c serum. Can't wait to try it. 

Autoship on HSN is really great, especially if you get good deals. I have a number of items on autoship for years that I can't believe are still active. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

His Orchid Gel was really popular and mostly sold out. I wonder if it will come back in stock?? Did Dimitri say anything about that?  

@SilleeMee - I'm not sure about the original one that was in a jar (purple color), but I did see them presenting a tinted orchid gel in a tube yesterday