Valued Contributor
I just started using the Botalilift products. Do you apply them under or over other products? Any suggestions would be appreciated. TIA!
Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN Botanilift Question

Have you looked at the videos on Evine or the Skinn website?  I know Dimitri said he sometimes uses the Botanilift Neck Cream over his Chin Up.

Valued Contributor

Thanks JeanLouis Finch I will watch the videos.
Trusted Contributor

Hi there @Chisos! I agree with JLF that the videos will give lots of great information about Botanilift! I do know that you don't want to use oils with them as it breaks the lifting properties...I remember D said you could use creme reverse under it at night...not sure if you would use anything other than the system daytime...as far as makeup, def no oil based products or again, it breaks the uplifting aspects of the line...I don't use Botanilift ( I tried Dermalift and it is just not hydrating enough for my desert dry skin! But I liked the eye dermalift and will prob get a botaniift eye down the road for those "special occasions/photographs) I am sure the Dazzles that use this line will comment and let you know their routines! HTH's

Valued Contributor

@Chisos wrote:
I just started using the Botalilift products. Do you apply them under or over other products? Any suggestions would be appreciated. TIA!

@Chisos,  I agree that watching the videos is probably a good starting point.

From my own experience, I find that the BotaniLift products play quite nicely with both the DWP line and the Enlightened Radiance cream.  I generally use the BotaniLift products under either Creme Reverse or the ER cream.  Sometimes, if the air's very dry, I'll tap a little Rose Noire balm just at the very top of my cheeks, where the undereye area starts.

Maybe it's just me - I always think half the fun of beauty products is in the experimentation!

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien