Respected Contributor

SKINN Biocell Masque #311-425

Has anyone used the BIOCELL masque?

Do U like it?

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN Biocell Masque #311-425

[ Edited ]

I use it and like it.  It's different from other masks in that it's a gel consistency.  When I do a deep pore mask or ABC Peel, I immediately follow up with a hydrating/moisturizing mask - either a sheet mask, the BioCell, the Wrinkle Soak, or the PM Cleanser.  

Respected Contributor

@ JLF,

II missed the SKINN one time only yesterday.  Do U remember what it was?

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

I "think" it was maybe the pore detox cleanser and pore vacuum mask kit...reduced to around $25.  I could be wrong though.

Super Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I "think" it was maybe the pore detox cleanser and pore vacuum mask kit...reduced to around $25.  I could be wrong though.

You're right about the OTO kit. I don't remember the price, but that was the kit and it was a great deal. I haven't checked to see if it's still available, and if so what price.  I do like both items though, so if anyone needed them, it was a good catch. 

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Honored Contributor

I love masks... but this one did not hit the mark with me. I would not repurchase.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I love masks... but this one did not hit the mark with me. I would not repurchase.

I agree. I prefer the watermelon mask to this one.

Respected Contributor

The Biocell Masque is a nice one, @RinaRina ,  and works well when you want to be able to mask more quickly.   It's not as hydrating as the Watermelon mask so some of us dryer-skinned Dazzlers prefer the Watermelon for that reason.  I've used the Biocell on occasion, but generally opt for the Watermelon (as I am a DS'd Dazzler).  HTH's Woman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

The Biocell Masque is a nice one, @RinaRina ,  and works well when you want to be able to mask more quickly.   It's not as hydrating as the Watermelon mask so some of us dryer-skinned Dazzlers prefer the Watermelon for that reason.  I've used the Biocell on occasion, but generally opt for the Watermelon (as I am a DS'd Dazzler).  HTH's Woman Happy

Hmmmmm ... that is interesting.  I stopped using the Watermelon mask because I never noticed a difference.  Think I'll have to give it a try again.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I love and use the Vacuum,  Watermelon & BioCell masks weekly.  The BioCell is great for a quick 5 min a.m. mask and for treating redness.

Typically, I do a duo mask treatment as D reccomends, 2x/week at night-1st Vacuum mask followed by Watermelon.  I use BioCell in a.m. when needed or when I have a leisurely morning a couple times per week. And don't forget the fab mango eye mask Heart

Also love Borghese mud masks and will alternate those into my regime. Whatever you use, do it weekly for best results

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri