Honored Contributor
On 1/18/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:
On 1/18/2015 Shelbelle said:

I got mine on ebay for about half the price.

Shelbelle,

How do you like it?

Sorry, have not tried it yet, but anxious to do so, need to finish up older stock first.

Super Contributor
On 1/18/2015 Shelbelle said:

I got mine on ebay for about half the price.

I got mine on eBay too. I haven't seen any changes yet. I'll wait till I finish it to decide if I'll repurchase. It does have a nice consistency to it.

Super Contributor

I will never be without Age Reset again, I swear I noticed results the next morning. My skin looks wonderful, it is very even, great tone, I think that is what I noticed the most was the tone of my skin, it looked taut, fresh, dewy. The serum really sinks in as well, I use 2 pumps at night

Respected Contributor
On 1/19/2015 beautymogul said:

I will never be without Age Reset again, I swear I noticed results the next morning. My skin looks wonderful, it is very even, great tone, I think that is what I noticed the most was the tone of my skin, it looked taut, fresh, dewy. The serum really sinks in as well, I use 2 pumps at night

On the NOSE, bm!!! I've been bursting at the SEAMS to rave about this Age Reset Serum, and had decided to refrain from posting until the next round of shows knowing that some would pooh pooh such quick results. Well, lettem! (More for us!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}) I immediately FELT the serum working...lifting and tightening, BUT within a couple of days the taut, fresh, dewy...glowing!!! Balance of skintone! Granted, I've been using the DWP line, incorporating the ABC peel when it was introduced so had a headstart, so to speak, BUT the SERUM took everything else over the top. I'm so glad I jumped in for that TTV last month; and, like you, will NOT be without it! Someone posted another thread that Dimitri is King of Skincare...Well, that crown is pretty firmly in place IMO! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor
On 1/19/2015 gokat said:

On the NOSE, bm!!! I've been bursting at the SEAMS to rave about this Age Reset Serum, and had decided to refrain from posting until the next round of shows knowing that some would pooh pooh such quick results. Well, lettem! (More for us!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}) I immediately FELT the serum working...lifting and tightening, BUT within a couple of days the taut, fresh, dewy...glowing!!! Balance of skintone! Granted, I've been using the DWP line, incorporating the ABC peel when it was introduced so had a headstart, so to speak, BUT the SERUM took everything else over the top. I'm so glad I jumped in for that TTV last month; and, like you, will NOT be without it! Someone posted another thread that Dimitri is King of Skincare...Well, that crown is pretty firmly in place IMO! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

THANK YOU!
I've been using everything in the December Holiday TTV, plus other stuff I bought ala carte, so I don't know what to attribute to which product. All I know is that I'm really happy with all things SKINN that are in my bathroom. Aside from a couple of outside products that I don't want to give up, I've rarely, if ever, used so much from a single product line. I am so impressed with this stuff. Dimitri is King because he's got all the credentials. I'm being very stingy with the Age Reset, only using a single pump for my whole face, but I'm going to start using more and bring it down my neck & dec too. I've got few bottles of it {#emotions_dlg.blushing}.

Respected Contributor
On 1/19/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 1/19/2015 gokat said:

THANK YOU!
I've been using everything in the December Holiday TTV, plus other stuff I bought ala carte, so I don't know what to attribute to which product. All I know is that I'm really happy with all things SKINN that are in my bathroom. Aside from a couple of outside products that I don't want to give up, I've rarely, if ever, used so much from a single product line. I am so impressed with this stuff. Dimitri is King because he's got all the credentials. I'm being very stingy with the Age Reset, only using a single pump for my whole face, but I'm going to start using more and bring it down my neck & dec too. I've got few bottles of it {#emotions_dlg.blushing}.

I was just going to ask you on the other thread how you were feeling about the new Skinn products, JLF! So glad to hear that you're liking them. That Age Reset is GOLD!! I'm hoarding mine as well!{#emotions_dlg.devil2} Don't forget those pretty eyes, too!!! Talk about good timing, girl!!!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

For those of you using Age Reset, what are you seeing? Are you still loving it? TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN Age Reset Serum

[ Edited ]

@ElvisShops wrote:

For those of you using Age Reset, what are you seeing? Are you still loving it? TIA

Still a love for me.  I'll keep using it as long as I can afford it.  For me, it's one prong in the skincare arsenal, but a key player just the same.  Aside from a random zit every once in blue moon, my skin is in great condition.  I don't rely on the Age Reset Serum alone, but do feel it's contibuted to maintaning clairity and firmness in my skin.  Right now, I'm using the Stem Rejen in the AM and the Age Reset in the PM.  I have nothing against the Stem Rejen (either version), but my goal is to eventually phase out the Stem Rejen and use the Age Reset morning and night.  That might take awhile since I have a few in my stash.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ElvisShops wrote:

I started it, as you can see above, @ElvisShops,with its introduction in December and am still using it.  I started out using it twice/day for the first month....using the whole regime.  TRC, AR Serum, Cremes...and the ABC Peels once weekly.  I saw nearly immediate results...toning, even skintone, brightening...a glow.   I've resorted back to JLF's same routine.  The Stem Rejens/24 Hr. YPC in the am and the DWP's evening.   I can't vouch for using the AR Serum with other products, but as part of the DWP lineup I highly recommend it.  I had used the current day routine for a few years and have inventory still, but fully intend on going full DWP once that's finished.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gokat wrote:

@ElvisShops wrote:

I started it, as you can see above, @ElvisShops,with its introduction in December and am still using it.  I started out using it twice/day for the first month....using the whole regime.  TRC, AR Serum, Cremes...and the ABC Peels once weekly.  I saw nearly immediate results...toning, even skintone, brightening...a glow.   I've resorted back to JLF's same routine.  The Stem Rejens/24 Hr. YPC in the am and the DWP's evening.   I can't vouch for using the AR Serum with other products, but as part of the DWP lineup I highly recommend it.  I had used the current day routine for a few years and have inventory still, but fully intend on going full DWP once that's finished.  Smiley Happy

Thanks for the information. I got the AR and the translucent (or whatever it's called) duo on his most recent visit. I haven't used them yet. I have a lot of skincare items, probably like a lot of people on the board do. I am waiting to finish up some other stuff before giving the duo a try.