Trusted Contributor

Now that I'm thinking about it, AR may have been part of a set I got and then returned months ago. However, I don't have much recall of the product.

I read great reviews of products but never get the amazing results that the reviewers do. I hope the AR duo is a winner.

Honored Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@ElvisShops wrote:

For those of you using Age Reset, what are you seeing? Are you still loving it? TIA

I started it, as you can see above, @ElvisShops,with its introduction in December and am still using it.  I started out using it twice/day for the first month....using the whole regime.  TRC, AR Serum, Cremes...and the ABC Peels once weekly.  I saw nearly immediate results...toning, even skintone, brightening...a glow.   I've resorted back to JLF's same routine.  The Stem Rejens/24 Hr. YPC in the am and the DWP's evening.   I can't vouch for using the AR Serum with other products, but as part of the DWP lineup I highly recommend it.  I had used the current day routine for a few years and have inventory still, but fully intend on going full DWP once that's finished.  Smiley Happy

Thanks for the information. I got the AR and the translucent (or whatever it's called) duo on his most recent visit. I haven't used them yet. I have a lot of skincare items, probably like a lot of people on the board do. I am waiting to finish up some other stuff before giving the duo a try. 

I've been using the AR as my "weekend off" routine.    Just celebrated my one-year anniversary using Creme Reverse daily............and I honestly think I can quit the Botox now.  

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@ElvisShops wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@ElvisShops wrote:

For those of you using Age Reset, what are you seeing? Are you still loving it? TIA

I started it, as you can see above, @ElvisShops,with its introduction in December and am still using it.  I started out using it twice/day for the first month....using the whole regime.  TRC, AR Serum, Cremes...and the ABC Peels once weekly.  I saw nearly immediate results...toning, even skintone, brightening...a glow.   I've resorted back to JLF's same routine.  The Stem Rejens/24 Hr. YPC in the am and the DWP's evening.   I can't vouch for using the AR Serum with other products, but as part of the DWP lineup I highly recommend it.  I had used the current day routine for a few years and have inventory still, but fully intend on going full DWP once that's finished.  Smiley Happy

Thanks for the information. I got the AR and the translucent (or whatever it's called) duo on his most recent visit. I haven't used them yet. I have a lot of skincare items, probably like a lot of people on the board do. I am waiting to finish up some other stuff before giving the duo a try. 

I've been using the AR as my "weekend off" routine.    Just celebrated my one-year anniversary using Creme Reverse daily............and I honestly think I can quit the Botox now.  

The CR is giving you that great of a result? Cool.

Respected Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

Now that I'm thinking about it, AR may have been part of a set I got and then returned months ago. However, I don't have much recall of the product.

I read great reviews of products but never get the amazing results that the reviewers do. I hope the AR duo is a winner.

I really didn't see amazing results from the AR serum either.