Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN 4 pc. Lip 6x Balms are Up!

@nicky221 wrote:

I ordered this because I have always wanted to try his lip balm, but my question for all you skinn girls is this. What do they do and why do they have such a following? do I use it as a normal lip balm? Thanks for the help.

Best lip balm ever..........the only "messy" thing is you have to dip your finger.   I would be ordering the special..........but I really stocked up the last time they had it.........and I keep the extras in my fridge veggie keeper.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@nicky221 wrote:

I ordered this because I have always wanted to try his lip balm, but my question for all you skinn girls is this. What do they do and why do they have such a following? do I use it as a normal lip balm? Thanks for the help.

@nicky221 - you can use the balm as you would any other. Keep one in your handbag and another on your nite stand. I love using it as an overnight treatment. You will wake up to soft & plump lips.

Also, apply before outdoor activities such as gardening,  hanging at the pool/beach, sports - golf, skiing,  boating. Will protect ftom chapping, wind burn.

No more chapping, cracking, peeling lips. Makes them feel & look youthful Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Thanks @JeanLouiseFinch  you are so kind to alert us.   I think I will go ahead and add to my cart as I love these.   I am just at the Sparkler stage with Skinn and learning.   Love how much info you share.   I don't get Evine on my cable so would not know about Skinn without you Dazzlers.  Big Hearts to all of you!

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Regular Contributor

Thank you for all your help! I also ordered the "non negotiable" ttv. 

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
Respected Contributor

Big Boysenberry flavor fan here, but I bit the bullet and ordered these. My GF's now expect one of these hidden in with their other gifts!Woman Wink  Gave one to my Fedex lady, and I think I have "premiere" service for LIFE!Woman LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

The Lip 6x balms are back up to $48.50 ..... Just saw it. Maybe they'll change it back like yesterday's double double. I got me oneset of balms, because I know these games they playing with price changing down and up. I
Respected Contributor

I ordered the set of lip balms. I almost ordered two but one is enough for now.  I also got the bonus sized pore detox cleanser.  Wasn't planned but I am almost out of cleanser so thought I would give this a try. I hope it is good. 

The ttv today is extremely tempting but I am trying to hold out. That is a great kit but I have entirely too many products from various brands and am already overwhelmed.  Night is still young. 

I am curious what the surprise is too, although, I will say I am getting irritated he hasn't shared it with us yet. Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Since the balms are in the 10pm show do you think they will go back down?

Trusted Contributor

I have been out for most of the day and just checking in.  Saw JLF's post about the lip balms so I jumped over to evine and saw they were at the $48 price.  For 4 lip balms!!  That is crazy!!!!    Were they at the lower price of $29.10 for a short window??

Respected Contributor

As of 10pm tonite the set will be @ $29.00 and change.

I purchased 2 @ 29., 1 for my BFF, as a surprise.

She cuts and colors my hair at a discount and has been a true blue friend.