Respected Contributor

SKINFIX !! BEST PRODUCT AROUND !

I have been in search for a facial cleanser that actually ''worked'' and lo and behold, I FOUND IT !!!  Skinfix Foaming Oil Cleanser is fastastic!  I washed my face with it and afterwards, used a Dr. Denese Firming Pad to check and see if my face had any residue left after using the cleanser and NO IT DIDN'T!  No make up, no eye make up, nothing at all on the pad !  I was totally shocked !  Also the Skinfix serum works great too.  If you are in search of a facial cleanser and haven't tried Skinfix, don't waste your $$ on anything else...and by the way , I don't work for Skinfix! Hahaha

Honored Contributor

Re: SKINFIX !! BEST PRODUCT AROUND !

are the products paraben free?

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

I have the foaming cleansing oil and haven't been terribly impressed by it, but I absolutely love their eczema hand cream. That stuff is amazing. I don't have eczema, so I can't vouch for that aspect of it, but it's one of the best hand creams I've ever used.

Respected Contributor

No product works for everyone.  There are three ingredients in the Foaming Oil Cleanser that I am allergic to - aloe, anthemis nobilis, and lavender.

Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda

Are the products cruelty free?  A must for me.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

No product works for everyone.  There are three ingredients in the Foaming Oil Cleanser that I am allergic to - aloe, anthemis nobilis, and lavender.

Oh, it has lavender?  It's a "no" for me then.  

I used to like the smell of lavender.  I don't like it anymore because I am so sick of it, due to smelling it every day in face serums and creams.

I'm currently trying to use up a night cream that I bought without knowing it had a strong lavender smell.  It's not pleasant for me, but the cream is nice otherwise.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

Oh, it has lavender?  It's a "no" for me then.  

I used to like the smell of lavender.  I don't like it anymore because I am so sick of it, due to smelling it every day in face serums and creams.

I'm currently trying to use up a night cream that I bought without knowing it had a strong lavender smell.  It's not pleasant for me, but the cream is nice otherwise.

@mistriTsquirrel It’s not the smell of lavender that bothers me. It’s what it does to my skin - breaks me out. And those allergic bumps are so hard to get rid of.  That is my complaint about any fragranced skincare.