Honored Contributor

Hello, all. I ordered the Isomers Orchid Eye duo on May 24 when it was a BOGO. I still have not received it or any indication from SHQ that is is on extended delivery. I just wrote to SHQ CS and they said they are still waiting for Isomers to produce the product. Why wasnt it sold as Extended Delivery and why didnt I receive any updates from them ?  Any one else order Isomers recently and have the same issue, thanks. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHQ Isomers Shipping Delay

All of my Isomers was on time. They are probably making fresh product.

Sorry I missed that orchid deal.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it was a great deal, and I do appreciate fresh product, but all I needed was a notice of advance shipping. so typical of SHQ to keep customers in the dark. 

Manuela said this product is excellent for the eyelid area, so hoping she is correct. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle  

I notice a difference with the orchid.

Honored Contributor

Good to know, you mean the face or eye or both?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle     Isomers is  a small company producing fresh products....I appreciate that,..... and I order plenty.....

BUT, the consumer should get an email IF a Product is running late for delivery....

IT IS CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE.  Either ShopHQ or Isomers should have notified YOU or anyone else  that their order was running late. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Shelbelle     Isomers is  a small company producing fresh products....I appreciate that,..... and I order plenty.....

BUT, the consumer should get an email IF a Product is running late for delivery....

IT IS CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE.  Either ShopHQ or Isomers should have notified YOU or anyone else  that their order was running late. 

Yes, of course, it should have been sold as an Advance Order item. 

Honored Contributor

SHQ just issued me a partial credit in my account towards a future purchase, it definitley paid to let my voice be heard. I have to give the CS rep I was dealing with credit for going the extra mile. Very surprised and very pleased !!!