Valued Contributor

So my shp came while I was out of town for work. Today was the first time I used it. It does smell rather floral for me but not as badly as I thought. I think it's mostly the honey notes. The oil is the only thing that smells peachy to me. I'm debating on if I am going to give my rtm to my daughter or keep it....it's the most floral to me.

But the results.....omg!!!! In the shower the few hairs I shed were courier than usual which means shp is full of moisture. And my hair is sooooo soft! It rivals smc for me for sure! I'm going to stock up on the cc and oil.

Trusted Contributor
It IS wonderful, isn't it? I don't typically get moisture from seasonals, so these results were a great surprise for me! Sorry to be dense, but what do you mean the shed hair is "courier"?
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

Omg that should say curlier hahaha......

Trusted Contributor
On 6/22/2014 Thia Winter said:

HA! I thought maybe is was a hair term I was unfamiliar with, since (if I remember correctly) you are a stylist. Sorry Smiley Surprised but I did still learn something--I didn't know that hair curlier than usual is a sign of good moisture Smiley Happy
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

We knew what you meant.

My SHP kit was delivered on Thursday and I tried it Friday morning. I used it for both cleanses and the CC + oil for my leave-in. My hair was great, and that's saying a lot for my first day hair.

I used it yesterday as a second cleanse and refreshed this morning with RTM. My hair today was absolutely awesome!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor
On 6/22/2014 BExplorer said:
On 6/22/2014 Thia Winter said:

HA! I thought maybe is was a hair term I was unfamiliar with, since (if I remember correctly) you are a stylist. Sorry Smiley Surprised but I did still learn something--I didn't know that hair curlier than usual is a sign of good moisture Smiley Happy

Yep you're right I'm a stylist. At least with my curlier hair that's a sign of good moisture in a product.

Valued Contributor
On 6/22/2014 HonnyBrown said:

We knew what you meant.

My SHP kit was delivered on Thursday and I tried it Friday morning. I used it for both cleanses and the CC + oil for my leave-in. My hair was great, and that's saying a lot for my first day hair.

I used it yesterday as a second cleanse and refreshed this morning with RTM. My hair today was absolutely awesome!

Awesome! I'll have to try and refresh tomorrow with the rtm.

Esteemed Contributor
I feel the same way, SHP is outrageous. From the second I put it on my hair it felt so different than any other Wen and the results are simply amazing! I'm on second day now and my hair is just as great as it was after I dried it. My blonde hair is so shiney, I am so glad I upped my AD and I just may again.
Contributor

Seriously it just keeps getting better. My first time using SHP I was in love! Then I used it a second time and it was even better! I can't wait to use it a third time/.

Respected Contributor

Agree with everyone about the SHP. I just love the scent and also the way it works. I will definitely being ordering some more kits before they run out. I also love the SHP oil used with my leave-in. I am thankful that I ordered the large SHP oil in addition to the SHP kit.