Super Contributor

I love the texture of the SHP!! It is definitely different for sure, lighter, creamier, it's just awesome!!

We're up to 39 signatures!

Please sign!! Even if you're not 100% sold on it, I am really curious to see what will be done if we can get a lot of signatures!!

Please sign!!

Super Contributor

'Creamier' works

I hadn't seen that mentioned before but I'm a recent lurker here. Pretty new to WEN in general.

Occasional Contributor

I signed as well because I LOVE this formula. I do have to mention though that not having ever visited this site, I was a little confused about how to sign. It also had a donation pop-up come up (that benefited the site) that almost stopped me from completing my signature because I thought I had to pay to participate. So just a heads up- X out of the popup.

I don't want to discourage by any means, but I'm just saying that the process might scare a few away.

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

Anna M.

Super Contributor
On 7/9/2014 AFANTASIA said:

I signed as well because I LOVE this formula. I do have to mention though that not having ever visited this site, I was a little confused about how to sign. It also had a donation pop-up come up (that benefited the site) that almost stopped me from completing my signature because I thought I had to pay to participate. So just a heads up- X out of the popup.

I don't want to discourage by any means, but I'm just saying that the process might scare a few away.

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

Anna M.

Thanks for that info Anna! I didn't know that a donation window popped up at all!

No you do not have to donate to sign so please sign if you have not already!

Thanks!!

Honored Contributor
On 7/9/2014 pickleslarue said:

'Creamier' works Smile

I hadn't seen that mentioned before but I'm a recent lurker here. Pretty new to WEN in general.

well, welcome! Smile

KMBSAB, I saw the pop up window too but just ignored it. At first I thought I'd have to pay in order to sign it, lol. Definitely good to let others know that they can sign it and NOT have to pay!