Honored Contributor

Re: SHORT HAIR...NO MORE CURLS...LESS PRODUCTS

[ Edited ]

@Kabella wrote:

I love short hair but never cut it really short. The closest to short for me was a bob angled longer in the front. I do have long hair again, about ,2in. below my shoulders but always keep pushing it behind my ears or wearing it up or half up because as I age it just drags me down. I would look good in short hair because I have an oval shaped face. I have been seriously thinking about it!  My hair grows so fast that I would have to have it cut much too often to keep the style.@Shanus Happy your enjoying your new do!

@Kabella

Oh, but aren't you curious?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Kabella. IMO once you feel your hair is dragging you down or wear it up & off your face most of the time, you may as well have short hair, right? 

Respected Contributor

I look best with my hair up and off my face @just bee. So I know it will look good on me. But I just can't bring myself to do it just yet & like I say my hair grows extremely fast, beyond normal.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus I think it drags me down...but my stylist and others think I'm nuts! We are our worst enemies huh? But its what I think & feel is important. I may shock my hubby with a pixie for sure lol!

Honored Contributor

I have been wearing my hair very short for about 14 years and could not imagine growing it out. It is just so easy to care for and being that it's so short the need for color doesn't exist, my hair is and looks so healthy.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella. For sure it's always your choice what you decide to do w/ your hair. Just thought if you needed a nudge to cross over the decision line, I'd put in my 2 cents. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus Oh no dear, I did not mean you but my stylists and other people in my life. I value your opinion and many beauties here Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I just grew out my wedge to a bob.  LOL  I go back and forth.  I've had hair as far down as the middle of my back and as short as a pixie and I like the bob length the best.

But, at bob length I can wash and go and let is curl into a ball.  So I hve options.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Gosh, my hair has been short for so long I can't recall when I got it cut. It was long when my first husband was alive(age 30) - short when second husband & I got married. (age 34)so for some reason , somewhere in those 4 years I cut it short. Once during the 80's I let it grow to my shoulders when spiral perms were in style, but that was brief. Then after I cut that off I had it jaw length with a soft perm and had to put in heated curlers every morning. That was such a pain in the neck it did not last long - though it was pretty. I have been thinking I'd like it to be a little longer - maybe with a body perm. Now that I'm retired I could curl it every day.