Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPLC 25% STITEWIDE SALE Includes 2oz VIT C Serum..

@JudyL wrote:

@rochelleS @Jk9

Ugh, I'm so irritated.  Don't know if you remember my last order from ShopLC that I had mistakenly put the wrong zip code on my order and the order ended up going to a couple different nearby cities before getting to me.

This last order I placed - the shampoo, conditioner and then last week the peptide booster, etc - I was very careful in the ordering process to put the correct zip code in.  I never auto-filled any spaces.  Double-checked to make sure the zip code on all the orders was correct before hitting submit.

Well guess what?  Went to check the tracking and somehow ShopLC used the wrong zip code or it automatically changed it when I hit submit?  Because all my recent orders have the wrong zip code on them like the first order.  How did it change?  I don't have an account with ShopLC.  Always check out as a guest so how did it change?   Somewhere it automatically changed back to the wrong zip code?  This is so irritating.  I admit the first time was my fault but I know I double checked the form this time before submitting my orders.  Now all my packages are going to be going all over the place before they get to me.  Ugh.

@JudyL 

I'm sorry that happened to you again.Woman Sad

One time I placed an order to have it shipped to a friend in another state. She got what I ordered BUT the next time I placed an order for myself, it got shipped to that friend in another state. Some how the shipping address defaulted to her address and not mine. So after that I double-check the shipping address to make sure it's the right one.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS and @SilleeMee 

Another lesson learned - check the confirmation email for shipping info.  I always check the confirmation email to make sure the items and amount are correct but because I double-checked the shipping/billing address before hitting submit, didn't think I needed to check it again in the confirmation email.   Figured it would be ok.  

It's just so incredibly frustrating.  At least, I should be done now with ordering from ShopLC for quite a while.  Who knows when I'll get everything. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL Sorry to hear that. Since it is the holiday season they may have shipped it already. Hopefully it will only be a minor inconvenience, a longer wait.

I have had that happen with my phone # on other sites, the home number is picked from the browser autofill even though I had it changed to my mobile before check out. It may help to either use a different device or clear your cache on the current one. 

The browser add on is another issue, it picks whatever code capital one picks over the automatic on air discount. I had that happen to me last time on shopLc & I had to chat w/CS. 

Respected Contributor

@JudyL Wow, I am so sorry that happened to you again.  What a mess.  I had a problem with one of the pet suppliers and my zip code.  I needed to update my debit card and the site wouldn't take my address and zip code (even though I had used it before).  So frustrating.   Hope your products get to you soon.  Please  keep us posted on the situation.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Have you looked at David's products on his Doctors-Preferred dot com site? 

There are nine items listed, at nicely discounted prices, accessible when you scroll all the way down on the site to the View All tab. These seem to have a bit more oomph as I look at the descriptions and ingredient decks. I'd love to hear your thoughts if/when it may be convenient to take a look. I'd be very interested in your opinion.

He's having a 75% sale (on all of his products on his sites) extended thru 12-4. There is a code but I wonder if these Doctors-Preferred items are included as the prices currently reflect a pretty terrific savings. The link was included in the sale text I received, so maybe there is an additional savings??? Note the Vit C items + more. Interesting products Much TIA!

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Have you looked at David's products on his Doctors-Preferred dot com site? 

There are nine items listed, at nicely discounted prices, accessible when you scroll all the way down on the site to the View All tab. These seem to have a bit more oomph as I look at the descriptions and ingredient decks. I'd love to hear your thoughts if/when it may be convenient to take a look. I'd be very interested in your opinion.

He's having a 75% sale (on all of his products on his sites) extended thru 12-4. There is a code but I wonder if these Doctors-Preferred items are included as the prices currently reflect a pretty terrific savings. The link was included in the sale text I received, so maybe there is an additional savings??? Note the Vit C items + more. Interesting products Much TIA!

@rochelleS 

I can't seem to find that website. I looked at DoctorsPreferred dot com but that is vitamins and such. What is the spelling of his site? Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Doctors-Preferred dot com.

Did you include the dash or hyphen? That's how I got there from David's link. Try that.😊

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Doctors-Preferred dot com.

Did you include the dash or hyphen? That's how I got there from David's link. Try that.😊

@rochelleS 

I get nothing.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

Nevermind. I found it so I will take a look around.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@rochelleS 

Nevermind. I found it so I will take a look around.

@rochelleS 

From what I saw on that site it doesn't seem much different than The Lab Direct stuff.