Esteemed Contributor

As a person who has had a camera in hand since a child and works with graphic software I can tell you even the before and afters can be affected by lighting and angle of that lighting. 

I get a chuckle out of the models chosen.  Just guessing the average age in comparision with the average age watching and dreaming of great results. 

It is all a magic act.  And since if we buy. they keep selling. 

Respected Contributor

Re: SHAME ON YOU!!

[ Edited ]

I did buy the TSV with SPF 50 which I am sure is less. I prefer the mat compact and not the illumination one.

I got stuck on that stupid QVC Card and could never get to the cart unless I signed up. I must have tried 10 times. So I called QVC and was connected to customer service. Complained that I couldn't take advantage of the 10% rebates and got a discount off my purchase.

Has anyone else had this problem?

It definitely keeps me from spending

I also learned that if you speed buy, the purchase gets charged to the QVC card. But I don't have one. LOL!

Honored Contributor

@skip to my lou,   I hate clumpy mascara.  Give Clinique Natural Glossy mascara a try as it never clumps.  Another one that does not clump is Origins.  Right now, they are my favorites.  I love Estee Lauder mascaras but you will definitely pay more but they are lovely.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@skip to my lou wrote:

My mascara brush must be whipped with tissue to prevent clumping. .......

Looking for a product to help my hooded upper eyelids.....even if only temporary.

@skip to my lou. Sounds crazy but when you put on mascara point your chin up in the mirror. Wait a minute for it to dry. Chin up keeps lashes away from lids....no smudges.

Honored Contributor

Re: SHAME ON YOU!!

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

How can you (IT Cosmetics and Mally) have the models with the spider lashes and when they apply your mascara your mascara made the difference  long, thick lashes.  NO, these models had these spider lashes to begin with so quit advertising like your mascara made them long.  These models were either born with extra long lashes or they use the growing products on their lashes.  Your mascara is not some kind of miracle maker.  Furthermore, when the models use mascara it makes their lashes look very unattractive.  Cat Tongue

@Katcat1

Oh, please ......   I'm not sure they should be "shamed" for using any of the QVC models.

If you think they should have used some other model, can you please specify which models have short, stumpy lashes to begin with, and would be better choices for the cosmetic vendors to use?  

From what I've seen, all the QVC models have pretty decent lashes to begin with.  

IMO, if you want total objectivity, go read the reviews customers have written for these products.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44,   Don't get so upset, it's only mascara and lashes.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44,   Don't get so upset, it's only mascara and lashes.

@Katcat1

I'm not the least bit upset.   You're the one that had to start a new thread "Shame on you" to some vendors.  Go back and read your first post.