Esteemed Contributor

Sephora did me a huge favor by limiting the online shopping to a one and done.  Usually I would think, oh, I am almost out of this, I'll grab it.  But not this time.  DD used the online for her restocking and I went into the store once to replace a cleanser.  That was it.

Honored Contributor

I'm a VIB, so a number of items were sold out by the time I got to shop. Since today is the last day of the sale, I bet those items will all of a sudden be back in stock tomorrow!

Honored Contributor

I’m so proud of myself for deleting my 15% email in protest. Sephora needs my business much more than I need them. There are so many other places to purchase the same things. 

Trusted Contributor

I guess I don't understand the hate every time Sephora has a discount.  If you don't like it, then just ignore it.  Not sure why people complain about a discount.  I buy my skincare and cosmetics from multiple sites.  If you can get a better deal someplace else, then do it.  No need to bash Sephora.  I buy mainly from Sephora, Ulta, Nordstroms, DermStore and Macys.  Always check all sites before I buy, very easy to do.

I am a Sephora VIB and Ulta Platinum.  I have no problem if people that spend more than me get a better discount.  They deserve it.

Valued Contributor

@JoNikki wrote:

This is not the annual VIB sale that happens in November. This is an additional sale to promote their new rewards system. I contacted customer service and they said the VIB sale will still be happening later this year where Rouge and VIB both get 20% off.

I hope you're right, @JoNikki. I was told the opposite. So many items were sold out. It's my own fault because I am Rouge and was too busy to shop early. The same happened the last time. Seems like I would have learned my lesson Smiley Very Happy

At least we have Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty and some great deals coming up. 

Valued Contributor

Re: SEPHORA % WHAT?!?!?

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

I’m so proud of myself for deleting my 15% email in protest. Sephora needs my business much more than I need them. There are so many other places to purchase the same things. 

The sale was originally intended to reward customers with the most points/status payers, since they are relaunching their awards program. Aka, Rouge status is the higher payers. Maybe they should have only offered it to them if it gets other tiers upset. This isn't the normal NOVEMBER sale. It was a bonus for rewards members. Not quite understanding the upset if you haven't reached a higher level and racked up money & points, since that is what the sale is intended to push.

Honored Contributor

Two days after the sale something I wanted that was sold out miraculously is now back in stock!

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if the November percent off sale is still going on?  I'm rouge and placed an early order but I thought the sale was going on for a few weeks.  I don't have the code to use for the VIB.  It's usually something like VIBBEAUTY but I tried that just now and it didn't work.

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini wrote:

Does anyone know if the November percent off sale is still going on?  I'm rouge and placed an early order but I thought the sale was going on for a few weeks.  I don't have the code to use for the VIB.  It's usually something like VIBBEAUTY but I tried that just now and it didn't work.

@santorini, I'm sorry to say it's over for us.  It was two weekends and the second weekend was Nov 2 - 5.

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@santorini wrote:

@santorini, I'm sorry to say it's over for us.  It was two weekends and the second weekend was Nov 2 - 5.

Thanks, @Wsmom.  We used to be able to use the VIB code afterward also but maybe the entire sale is over.  Rouge used to have the early advantage but then the sale continued for VIBs and Rouges could participate.  Oh well, just thought I would check.  Thank you.