Honored Contributor

I was looking online for a few lipsticks/glosses to replace the bad ones I tossed. The colors are never the same as in person. I’ll try to get to the store tomorrow after the Rouge shoppers have discount today.

What’s on your list?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SEPHORA SALE...LISTS READY?

My cart is full all I have to do is check it out tomorrow! Yee ha

Honored Contributor

@godi  I had a brow pencil in my cart...sold out already. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus  I just checked cart still good I hope none sells out! 😲😲😲😲😲

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I'm a VIB, by the time I get to shop most of what I want is sold out. Then after the sale the items are mysteriously back in stock, it makes you wonder!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

I'm a VIB, by the time I get to shop most of what I want is sold out. Then after the sale the items are mysteriously back in stock, it makes you wonder!

@Jordan2   I think people change their minds and remove items from cart faster than computer can track inventory. TSVs have sold out of a shade or size I needed, but available the next day at regular price.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Jordan2   I think people change their minds and remove items from cart faster than computer can track inventory. TSVs have sold out of a shade or size I needed, but available the next day at regular price.

I once wrote an email to Sephora complaining about the practice, when the sale is over I get an email stating the item is back in stock. I was given some kind of story how they try their best to have as much merchandise as possible during the sale but they can't always do it. I will get an email the next day, of course they won't give it to me at the sale price, so I don't buy it.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a VIB but my daughter is a regular Beauty Insider and I haven't told her about the Sephora sale yet. I gave her my Drunk Elephant Protini polypeptide birthday gift and she bought herself a full size one. I still have some money left on my gift card so I'll find out if she wants to buy another one with my VIB code. 

I was in a Sephora store today and didn't see anything I want right now. I bought two mini concealers this past two weeks to try using my Sephora gift card, the Tarte creaseless one which I ended up giving to my daughter as it definitely creases under my eyes. I like the Nars radiant concealer better. Had I waited until tomorrow, I would have saved a whole $1.95 on the Tarte mini concealer and $2.70 on the Nars one. That is if they have them in stock tomorrow. The shades I bought are the most popular ones so I doubt they will be there in store much longer.

Respected Contributor

I have been waiting since April for the release of Guerlan L'Essentiel Foundation. It was in other countries but not the US. Sephora was supposed to have available September 1. Much to my surprise, they showed availability last week. So I bought the foundation and the brush that goes with it. Normally I used a Beauty Blender or the Yubi applicator sold on HSN. This brush gets awesome reviews. 

Super Contributor

@Jordan22-3 years ago, I ordered the Laura Mercier mineral powder during the Sephora summer sale.  My order was confirned, then 3 days later I got an email saying they were sorry but the item was sold out.  I challenged that due to circumstances and shamed them for not even offering me the sale price when the item was back in stock.  Guess what?  They authorized me to purchase the powder at the sale price when it was back in stock.