Honored Contributor

Just received email that there's 50% off Urban Decay and more....Worth checking out. I saw some Tarte products, too.  

Trusted Contributor

Speaking of Tarte....their website has 25% off today.

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian   I guess everyone's having huge sales except Q. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian   I guess everyone's having huge sales except Q. 

@Shanus  GIGGLES....you are spot on, sister.  Smiley Happy  

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  Yes, they are having their cyper wk. sale. The Twofaced Natural Lust eyeshadow pallette is 29.99 compared to 59,99. I picked it up at TJMax for 19.99. I would have purchased from Sephora because I had my eye on that for awhile. Happy Thanksgiving!

Respected Contributor

I have shopped with Sephora since the 90's and I am Rouge member. Just noticed that I haven't been getting emails from them. Called and was told that I am subscribed. Had no other information for me. Called back a few days later and was told to change my password and that would alleviate the problem. Did that and still not getting emails. Called again today and she really could not help me other than to say that I am subscribed. This is frustrating. My husband will love this but I don't!

Honored Contributor

One complaint on Sephora, their birthday gifts for December are lousy.  Surprised, I have always been happy before.  Oh well, if nothing turns up I will just take the 250 points, which is one of the choices.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

One complaint on Sephora, their birthday gifts for December are lousy.  Surprised, I have always been happy before.  Oh well, if nothing turns up I will just take the 250 points, which is one of the choices.  

Everyone should get the same Birthday gift, I don't think it's right to get something based upon the month you were born.