Honored Contributor

Re: SANDRA B. AND THE BE MIDNIGHT PRESENTATION!

On 3/9/2015 SoftRaindrops said:
On 3/9/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 3/9/2015 ginabfly said:

I watched at midnight (11pm my time), and she quite thoroughly presented the bag.

I watched, too, and agree with you. In fact, Sandra presented the bag empty before the vendor did her TSV product presentation.

Yes she did. She began the presentation presenting the bag.

Sandra is one of the most competent hosts on QVC. I only wish QVC would feature her more.

She began the presentation showing the exterior of the bag.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 3/9/2015 winamac1 said:

I watched at midnight (11pm my time), and she quite thoroughly presented the bag.

I watched, too, and agree with you. In fact, Sandra presented the bag empty before the vendor did her TSV product presentation.

Sandra is one of the most competent hosts on QVC. I only wish QVC would feature her more.

Win - didn't you see her open it and show the big compartment, the removable case, and then show where the brushes go and make a point about the little flap that protects the brush heads? That was right at the beginning of the presentation.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/9/2015 lg fan said:

I saw the presentation and Sandra did give a thorough description of the bag. She demonstrated how the middle portion of the bag can be removed and be put it in a regular hand bag. I think Sandra is a good host. She gives descriptions of the items without making up her own words or talking about things that she is not sure of like whether the moon is a planet or a star.

If you read my initial post, you can read that I stated that she initially did NOT show the interior of the bag. I never said that she never showed it. It should have been opened within the first few minutes when the initial run thru of the components was shown.

Why? Most people would be interested in buying the product, the bags are just throw-aways and a makeup bag can be bought anywhere for next to nothing.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

On 3/9/2015 mochachino said:
On 3/9/2015 lg fan said:

I saw the presentation and Sandra did give a thorough description of the bag. She demonstrated how the middle portion of the bag can be removed and be put it in a regular hand bag. I think Sandra is a good host. She gives descriptions of the items without making up her own words or talking about things that she is not sure of like whether the moon is a planet or a star.

If you read my initial post, you can read that I stated that she initially did NOT show the interior of the bag. I never said that she never showed it. It should have been opened within the first few minutes when the initial run thru of the components was shown.

Why? Most people would be interested in buying the product, the bags are just throw-aways and a makeup bag can be bought anywhere for next to nothing.

Why??? because I wanted to see the interior of the organizer bag.
Honored Contributor

Win - didn't you see her open it and show the big compartment, the removable case, and then show where the brushes go and make a point about the little flap that protects the brush heads? That was right at the beginning of the presentation.

Hi jean. No, I saw it about 12 to 15 minutes into the presentation.
Super Contributor

Ok...but bottom line is she did show it, 5 min in 10 minutes in or 20 minutes in...it was shown. I would think more people would care about the cosmetic products not the bag. I thought they raved on and on about the bag more than they do any other tsv cosmetic bag.

Honored Contributor

On 3/9/2015 erica g said:

Ok...but bottom line is she did show it, 5 min in 10 minutes in or 20 minutes in...it was shown. I would think more people would care about the cosmetic products not the bag. I thought they raved on and on about the bag more than they do any other tsv cosmetic bag.

I cared about the organizer bag that was supposedly worth over 30 dollars. That was important to me.
Trusted Contributor

On 3/9/2015 mochachino said:
On 3/9/2015 lg fan said:

Why??? because I wanted to see the interior of the organizer bag.

I understand that but I don't understand your saying it should have been opened. That makes it sound like she did a bad job presenting the item when in reality, she was presenting the contents and did get to the inside of the bag. No big deal.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Respected Contributor

Wow such different viewpoints of the same presentation. I like Sandra and if all components are shown in the presentation, she has done her job, imo. There is just no way to please everyone.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Valued Contributor

I thought she did a good job presenting the bag. I was not interested in the TSV until I saw her present the bag. I am more interested in the bag than the makeup.